fifty three

N I A L L

"Are you ready, Niall?" Zayn asks quietly, moving his microphone away from his mouth so the crowd can't hear him.

I nod at Zayn as Harry entertains the large crowd in front of us.

"I need to go and get Lilli," I explain to Zayn, handing him my guitar and running off stage to find her as I hear people in the crowd calling my name in confusion.

I see a very worried looking Lilli waiting for me at the side door like I told her to but as soon as she sees me she smiles, her beautiful dimples on full display.

"Niall, are you sure about this? I mean Vivian and Simon are going to kill us and-"

"Lilli, we can do this," I interrupt her nervous rambling with a calming smile and her hand instantly grips on to mine as I lead her through the backstage passages towards the stage.

"I don't know how you go out there in front of all these people," Lilli whispers and I let out a smile as we get closer to the stage, the overwhelming noise of the crowd increasing with each step.

"What do you mean baby? You're a big movie star," I joke and she just shrugs with a laugh.

"Yeah but I don't see all the viewers in front of me when I'm filming," Lilli laughs and I pull her in closer as we reach the entrance.

"Are you okay?" I ask gently, holding her hands and I'm reminded of our wedding day when we were stood in the same position, both emotional and scared to admit our true feelings.

She nods, beaming up at me and I notice that she is standing on her tiptoes which makes me smile.

"I'm ready," she confirms, placing a quick kiss on my cheek before we walk onto the stage hand in hand to join the boys who immediately smile when they see Lilli.

I hear the production crew and our security team calling out to me from the side of the stage when they see Lilli but I ignore them, focusing on the beautiful girl beside me.

We are going to announce the pregnancy to the world before we individually tell our management.

I guess Lilli's rebellious behaviour is rubbing off on me after all.
I smile at the thought.

I laugh to myself as the arena cheers Lilli's name, screaming even louder as she shyly waves with a smile.

"She needs no introduction, but I'll give her one anyway! It's Lillianna Horan," Liam announces and the crowd scream again leaving Lilli to be slightly embarrassed as she hides her face in my side.

"Hi everyone," Lilli greets with a laugh as I bring my microphone to her mouth and I smile widely at how cute she is.

The crowd seem to agree as the cheering is deafening, almost offensive to us boys but we all laugh and admire Lilli.

It's hard not to admire her.

"Lilli and I have something to announce, we haven't told anyone yet except our family and the boys," I start and I can hear that my voice is shaky with nerves as I hold Lilli's hand and gently rub her back.