fifty six

L I L L I A N N A

"Please place them over there, thank you," I hear Liam explain with a smile as I begin to walk down the staircase and see delivery men entering the house carrying balloons and boxes filled with cupcakes.

"Boo," Niall whispers from behind, taking me by surprise and as I slightly jump he laughs loudly before taking my hand in his.

"You look handsome," I compliment him as we both take a seat at the top of the staircase, watching delivery men enter the house and I instinctively rest my head on Niall's shoulder with a smile.

"You smell nice too," I add and he laughs, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I'm getting all the compliments today," Niall laughs as he gently squeezes my hand, reminding me that our hands are still intertwined.

"You look stunning as always," Niall compliments and I smile, snuggling into his side even more and I notice that he begins to play with my curled hair, careful not to mess up the ringlets though.

"I'm excited," I admit softly, lifting my head from his shoulder to stare into his twinkly, blue eyes that make me feel soft and tingly inside.

"Me too," Niall replies with his usual smile and before I can speak again he crashes his lips onto mine, slipping his tongue along my bottom lip teasingly which makes me whine as he initially denies me entry.
I can feel him smirking through the kiss as I whine impatiently, squeezing my thighs together.
I feel him bite my lip and as I begin to moan with pleasure he deepens the kiss, allowing me access as our tongues dance together to suppress my moans.

The chatter becomes louder downstairs and as he pulls away from me I whine again, planting another kiss on his lips making him laugh.

"Later, baby," he whispers seductively in my ear and my heart begins to pound excitedly as I close my legs tight and allow Niall to lead me down the staircase.

"Wow," I gasp as Niall and I walk into the dining room and see the decorations for the first time.
The ceiling is covered in pink and blue balloons and I notice another archway of balloons outside by a large, white table filled with pink and blue cupcakes and a large white cake.

"This is amazing," Niall mumbles as we walk further into the room, now noticing a photo booth and beautifully wrapped boxes and I smile widely, taking in all of this beauty and effort made by Liam and Zayn.

"There you guys are!" Liam beams and as Niall and I turn around we see Zayn and Liam standing with huge smiles on their faces.

"You two are the best! Thank you for organising this, I love you both!" I say excitedly, jumping into their arms and pulling them both into a warm hug as they smile proudly and kiss my cheek.

"You deserve it Lilli-bug," Zayn smiles, pulling me gently away from Liam and Niall and guiding me to another table filled with cupcakes.

"I have a conspiracy theory for you," Zayn laughs as he hands me a cupcake.

"I'm intrigued," I reply, taking a bite of the delicious cupcake and Zayn smiles as I lean in closer.

"I think the blue and pink cupcakes taste the same," Zayn jokes and I immediately laugh at him, throwing my head back until I feel Niall's hands wrap around my waist from behind.