eleven

(A/N: please VOTE and COMMENT!! - I am working really hard on this book! Make sure to comment any suggestions🥰)

L I L L I A N N A

"Wasn't he adorable? I love this picture here," Maura says with a large smile as we flick through a large family album and scan through Niall's baby pictures.

"I remember that very day, seems like it was yesterday," Bobby says as he takes a seat beside us on the couch.

The house is completely filled with people and Niall's family and now I realise why he misses home so much. Why would he want to leave these amazing people?

"What did you have me wearing ma?" Niall asks with a laugh as he hands us both a glass of champagne.

"Awk hush you! That was the fashion," Maura says as she playfully hits him over the head.

"So Lillianna you're a county Kildare girl? Grew up not too far away from us then," Bobby asks as I take a sip of my champagne.

"Yes Kildare born and raised Sir," I say with a smile and he nods his head at me in response.

"I haven't been back, back home, in a while though due to work and things like that," I explain in a gentle tone and Maura and Bobby look at me in understanding.

"Yes, Niall's the same lovely. I'm sure it's just as hard for you as it is him. You have to make sacrifices to succeed," Maura says with a smile as she grasps my hand and holds it affectionately and I take note of what she is saying.

"We miss him terribly though when he is gone. I just want to make sure he is happy and safe. That's why we are so happy that he has somebody like you Lilli, someone who makes him truly happy and isn't in it for the fame," Maura continues and I can't help but feel a little guilty as she thinks the marriage is real.

"I'm sure your parents miss you just as much as we miss Niall," Bobby says and I can't help but shift uncomfortably.

"Yeah I suppose they do," I say quietly with a smile.

"I'm going to go introduce myself to the other relatives but thank you both for being so welcoming and supportive. You've made me feel at home and well I really appreciate it, I see where Niall gets his kindness from," I say with a smile as I pull Maura and Bobby in for a hug and try and stop myself from crying.

"You're family Lilli, don't forget that," Maura whispers as she kisses my cheek.

I walk out of the living room, drying my eyes with my sleeve as I try and find Niall but I instead bump into Louis who is watching Harry sing 'thank you for the music' by ABBA as part of karaoke.

"Oh hey Lilli, how are you feeling now babe? Aren't Bobby and Maura the loveliest people?" Louis asks as he sways along to the music.

"Yeah they are amazing, so welcoming," I say with a smile as I watch Harry belt out the song to a group of Niall's older relatives.

"Yeah the Irish are the best, I'm sure your parents are the same," Louis says with a large smile but I feel completely overwhelmed and ask," Do you know where Niall is?"

"Nope sorry love, the last I saw of him he was in the garden playing football," Louis replies shaking his head.

"Oh, thanks anyway Lou," I say quickly as I walk back past the living room and up the stairs.