forty three

N I A L L

Lilli and I walk in silence, hand in hand as usual, through the airport as I trail my suitcase behind me and follow the other boys and the security guards.

I'm going to miss her so much.

We tried to persuade Simon to allow Lilli to come with us for the opening of the European tour but he refused once again, stating that Lilli was a bad influence.

Simon's a fucking asshole if you ask me.

"Right boys, the gate is now open. I'm afraid you two are going to have to say goodbye now," Paul explains with a sad smile as he looks to us and instantly my heart sinks.

I'll only be away for 5 weeks but that seems like a lifetime as we have been with each other every day for a long time now.

"Goodbye honey bear, we will see you soon," Louis says gently, pulling Lilli in for a comforting hug and a kiss on the cheek.

After Lilli says her goodbyes to the rest of the boys I know that it's my turn and I have to clear my throat in order to suppress my emotions.

She is still wearing her pyjamas and seems so small to me as she isn't wearing heels which is a rare sight.
She has a sleepy face and even though I insisted that she should stay in bed she refused and helped us pack our suitcases in the car instead.

"I'm going to miss you so much," she says quietly, her voice slightly breaking with emotion as she hugs me tightly and I know I have to stay strong for the both of us and put on a brave face.

"I'll miss you too angel but I'll be home soon! These weeks will fly in," I say reassuringly as I hug her, slightly resting my chin on her head but I know that I'm also reassuring myself.

"Promise you will call every day?" She asks, her eyes big and watery and I smile softly as I nod.

"I promise, baby," I reply before gently kissing her lips, running my hands through her messy red hair.

"Niall, are you ready?" Paul asks gently and I notice that the boys have already boarded the plane.

I nod at him before turning back to Lilli and planting another kiss on her soft, warm lips that smile under my touch.

"I love you Lilli," I say as I let go of her hand and walk towards the gateway to the plane, blowing her a kiss and softly smiling at her.

"I love you too. Be safe," I hear her voice say, just loud enough for me to hear and when I turn back I see that she is drying her eyes with her hand and is being escorted away by a security guard.

"You all good Nialler?" Harry asks gently as Paul and I walk onto the plane and take our seats.

I nod, barely having a voice to reply, and I feel Harry's hand on my shoulder in support.
He doesn't have to say anything for me to know that he's got my back.

"Was Lilli okay?" Zayn asks from behind me and I nod with a small smile as I picture her beautiful face.

"She was a bit emotional, but she'll be fine. I'm glad that she will have Elio around," I admit and I hear the boys grumble in agreement.

Perfectly Fake ~ Niall Horan StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara