•3•

--Jennie--

Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. Well that complicated everything. He already had that face. That voice. And now with that name... Jennie snap out of it!

She looked at the young man in front of her. And she nearly stuttered as she spoke:

"Hum, well thank you Kim Taehyung for helping me..."

He nodded and then turned his dark chocolaty eyes away from her, back to his book.

"Aren't you going to ask for my name?"

The boy turned his head again, looking at her. The way he was staring was particular. He was litteraly diving in her eyes, making her lightly gulp.

"Why would I?"

Her sealed lips turned into a little pout. She quickly nodded, embarrassed, and turned to face the front seat.

What were you thinking. If he helped you, doesn't mean he'll become your friend. Be glad he at least dared to help you with that weird man.

"Do you really have to show how disappointed you are right now?"

Jennie nearly jumped at his low and silky voice. He was right next to her, and those seats were really close.

I thought he was whispering in my ear.

She decided to shrug the moment off and then she furrowed her eyebrows:

"What do you mean?"

She heard him sigh and close his book.

Yay, maybe he's going to ask for my name-

"How old are you? "

Her face immediately formed another big pout, which made the boy in front of her raise an eyebrow.

"I'm 23."

He kept his eyebrow raised. The girl huffed.

"Fine, I'm 18."

He nodded. And just like that opened his book back, and continued reading.

What. And my name? He really doesn't want to know it, huh?

She decided to leave the boy in peace and play with Tannie. The puppy had been unexpectedly calm ever since Taehyung and that man had changed seats. And he was looking at the boy beside her with curiosity.

"What are you looking at?"

She whispered at her puppy while petting him under the chin. He really liked that area, as well as behind the ears.

Suddenly the baby golden jumped out of her hold and landed on the boy's lap with a little yelp. Jennie shrieked:

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into him. I m really sorry, I-"

"It's fine, don't worry."

She stared at how he was now scratching him behind his ears with such tenderness it made her heart melt.