•36•

--Taehyung--

"This is getting out of control."

"Well, it's not my fault-"

"It is your fault! And it is also your fault!"

Taehyung pointed at Jimin and then at Jungkook.

"What the fuck do I have to tell you shitheads to stop acting like kids?"

"I'm older than you."

Taehyung glared at the blond boy who gulped from his icy stare.

The tall boy just slumped on the couch in front of the two others, rubbing his forehead in annoyance.

"You two are impossible."

"Well, if this fucker hadn't made a bet in the first place-"

"Ah, you blame me now, because buying a fucking fridge that is even bigger than the fucking door is totally sane right?"

Jimin rolled his eyes at the youngest, and Taehyung looked around to see Jennie on a chair, reading a book.

"Jennie."

The girl looked up as he spoke with a deep voice.

"It's late. I think you should go sleep."

But strangely, Taehyung saw a twitch in her eyes, that he knew far too well.

Fear.

He eyed the girl slowly get up and brush some loose strands of hair behind her ear, before she put the book back on the shelf and slightly smiled at him.

But before she would disappear in the hall, Taehyung called her again.

"Jen."

She turned around and looked at him. And he could swear he saw her eyes light with relief at his next sentence.

"I'll come see you in a second."

She smiled and nodded before bidding goodnight at the two other boys.

Taehyung watched her go and then turned again at his two friends, who were now smirking. The tall boy only sighed once more:

"You two look so dumb I might want to call a circus. I'm sure they would like to hire two new clowns."

Jimin rolled his eyes, still smirking.

"We are not hurt at all."

Then suddenly, Jungkook spoke up in a very deep voice, trying to imitate Taehyung.

"Jen, I'll come see you in a seconnnd, let's have a fun night babygirll."

The two boys exploded in laughters while the taller boy rolled his eyes.

They are a desperate case.

He finally decided to get up.

"I've had enough of you two and it's already late."

"Admit that you seriously have a thing for her, and then we'll leave you alone."

Taehyung looked at Jimin and raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook got up and draped an arm around him.

"Come ooon, bro, look at you. You're whiped for her. And in my opinion, this will be good for both of you if you make things real."

The boy squirmed out of the younger's arm and faced his friends one last time:

"I know what I'm doing, no need to get all fanboish. And for your information, if I see the fucking fridge is still in the door way by tomorrow, we are not moving together ever again."