•40•

--Taehyung--

"Who the fuck are you? And where is Jennie, what the fuck did you do to her?"

"Jennie? Who's Jennie?"

For fuck's sake.

But before he could snap back at the stranger, the mysterious guy hung up, living him in total ignorance.

The boy groaned in anger, and threw the phone on the seat next to him, cursing under his breath.

You should have never left her alone.

She's not used to trust people.

It's your fault if something happened to her.

Taehyung drove as fast as he could, forgetting the pain in his arm and praying everything would be alright.

Maybe she just dropped her phone and someone found it.

But why would she go outside...

Everything was a mess. And on top of that, his father's gang could still be looking for her.

His blood froze.

What if they already got her.

He refused to believe it and clutched the steering wheel, running through another red light.

He finally stepped on the brakes and jumped out of the car, as he arrived in front of Jungkook's cousin's house, and-

His eyes widened at the scene.

Tenflods of people were outside, smoking and drinking, loud music was blasting from the inside of the house, shouts and laughters could be heard from there.

The boy couldn't believe it was the same place he had dropped Jennie a few hours ago.

And he suddenly found it hard to breathe.

I'm murdering that Sophie bitch or whatever her name was.

The boy couldn't hold his anger anymore, and rushed into the front yard, pushing through people and shouting for them to move.

As he opened the door, his eyes desperately tried to spot the little brunette, sweat already dripping from his temples.

"JENNIE! JENNIE!"

The boy shouted through the crowd, but with the deafening music, he couldn't even here is own voice.

He tried to pass the living room, but people were everywhere, dancing and shouting like savages, making the whole process even harder.

"Girls, look it's Kim Taehyung!"

The boy turned to a bunch of girls who were barely wearing any clothes.

He tried to control himself, as he was this close to slap them.

"Why the fuck do you know me."

"You were studying in the Business School of Seoul last year, right! Oh my god, you're so hot!"

At this point, Taehyung wanted to rip her hair off of her scalp.

"Do you know where Jennie is?"

"Jennie?"

The boy rolled his eyes, ready to slap the annoying tall blond.

"Yes, Jennie, a girl that was supposed to sleep over at this bitch's house! She's a short brunette, she was wearing a grey hoodie-"