•35•

--Taehyung--

"We are still not sure. But as soon as we have more information on the samples, we will call you."

"Okay. Thank you very much doctor."

The boy got out of the office and faced the brunette, who was sitting on the waiting couch in front of the door.

She immediately lowered her head and got up, putting her jacket on.

Taehyung let a sigh escape before nodding his head:

"Lets go."

"So basically...  you're telling me there's no cure?"

Taehyung closed his eyes and rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's... not what she said-"

"But that's exactly what she meant."

The tall boy eyed Jimin in defeat, knowing he was dead right.

This is so fucked up...

And the worst thing was that Jennie wouldn't want to talk to any of them.
After coming back from the doctor, she had momentarily spoke to Jimin, telling him she was ashamed for lying to Taehyung.

But the rest of the day, the girl had spent it in bed, not answering the door.

If only she could understand that I don't care about it anymore...

"She said we needed to supervise her every move. And also note down every time she gets dizzy, and for how long."

Jimin nodded, and then motioned the door.

"Go see her."

Taehyung let a sad chuckle escape his lips.

"She fakes sleeping. She just wants to be alone."

"I could always tell her you passed out on the middle of the living room."

Taehyung glared at the new comer who sat next to him.

"I thought I was clear you wouldn't do something like that ever again, unless you want me to kick you out."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and then got up, walking toward the hall.

"Where're you going ?"

"I'm going to make her come."

"As if we haven't tried all day."

Jungkook smirked at the blond boy.

"Watch me. If I win, you need to buy me a fridge full of banana milk."

"Deal."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. Jimin was really a good listener. But other times, he didn't know if he was dumber than Jungkook or not.

The boy did not have the time to choose who was the most stupid among his two friends, for Jungkook was already back, holding Jennie's hand.

"Jennie! How are you!"

Jimin smiled at her and she smiled back, carefully trying to avoid Taehyung's stare.

"I'm good. I'm going to make some dinner."

And then she fled off to the kitchen, leaving a smiley Jungkook in the middle of the room.

The younger boy turned to Taehyung.

"You need to go and cheer her up, because that's the only thing you're good at. And you."

He pointed at Jimin.