•31•

--Taehyung--

"You're an idiot."

"I know."

Silence took over the small room, as both men sat at the table, looking at the laying figure on the couch.

"I'm sure it's from trauma. I mean, wake up Taehyung, she was raped for nearly one year non stop. It was definitely not the time to make a move on her. That was your job nine months ago. "

"Don't make me remember this, or I'm smashing this bottle on your head."

Jimin shrugged and the taller sighed in annoyance.

But he knew that the blond boy was right. He had rushed it. And she wasn't ready, even if she thought she was.

But I missed her so much... I couldn't help it...

He sipped from his beer bottle and then got up, walking to the balcony.

But before he would get out, he turned to Jimin:

"Please talk to her. I can't stand her looking at the world like this."

--Jennie--

She was awake. And she heard them talk.

And she knew it was too late for them to change her mind.

Right after Taehyung got out of the room, Jimin went to sit in front her.

"I know you're not sleeping."

She turned around and looked at him, a small smile on her face.

"Hi Jimin..."

The boy smiled back.

"I can't believe you're here. We all thought that you..."

The girl looked down.

What could she say.

Certainly not that I wish I didn't come back.

"So... I bet you got that you and I need to have a talk."

She simply hummed, still not looking up.

Taehyung just needs to see that I'm not the right person. And that it's not worth trying to change me.

He needs to stop caring about me.

Sorry Jimin, but I can't tell you the truth.

"I'm listening."

The boy nodded.

"Well... you see, back then, when you wanted to... you know... Well, sometimes, people get that trigger, and they can't control it. Because they are convinced that there is nothing left."

He got up from the chair he was in, and sat next to the brunette.

"But... sometimes, we get blinded by the main issues, and we don't see that not all of it is actually bad. You felt you lost everything... And maybe your heart still does feel like that, and you have all the rights to make it linger. We cannot deny that your losses will be staying forever, hurting."

Tears started dropping from Jennie's eyes. The boy took a hold of her cold hand.

"However, I do not think that it is a reason to actually end it. You might feel like it's the end of the world, but you're never alone in the world."

The tears were uncontrollably falling on her cheeks.

But how... I lost my family... I abandoned my studies... I have no money, nowhere to live....

Show me | Kth & Kjn On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara