•5•

--Taehyung--

Alcohol. Why am I not even surprised anymore.

The smell was awful. And to that alcohol was added a mix of sweat, smoke and a touch of rusty acid sent.

Blood.

When he opened the door of the flat, the smell blasted his nose. He hadn't visited this place for two months, yet it still didn't change.

It got worst, as usual.

He motionlessly threw his bag on the couch and grabbed a nearly empty beer bottle from the ground, emptying it in one gulp. But right when he was going to collapse on the sofa from a tiring day, the bedroom door opened.

Or more like unlatched as if an earthquake was travelling the room.

"You little fucker... What're you doing here, uh? I told you, THIS IS NOT YOUR PLACE!"

Taehyung moved his head on the side to avoid the glass bottle from cracking his head.

The bottle crashed into the wall on the other side of the room, knocking off a nearby vase and breaking into thousand shards with a sharp noise.

But the boy didn't flinch. He was too used to that sound.

"Nice to see you too, dad."

Yes, that old man with blood injected eyes and dirty clothes and barely any teeth was his father.

The old man threw another bottle at his son, missing him again.

"I told you to GET OUT! WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT IT! JUST GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF OF MY HOUSE!"

Taehyung sighed.

You 're the one who should get out, you idiot. I'm still paying this place while you're shedding it to pieces.

He had been paying his father's allowances with what little money he had. Well, he actually had quite enough to pay for his flat and his father's. But things were going hard since he had quitted from his last job.

Why? Because if not he would have been involved in a murder. And he already had enough problems.

Like reasoning with his father and telling him that he couldn't pay his allowances anymore.

The boy stood up and faced his drunk father.

Father. Right. Something he doesn't even deserve to hear.

"I've had enough of your shit. So I'm cutting all the allowances. I need the money to go to college-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?? COLLEGE??"

"Stop shouting, there're neighbours underneath."

Though he wasn't so sure about it. They probably must have run away if his father had brought his gang in here.

Ever since his mother and sister died, Taehyung's father had changed. Or gone bad. He used to be a caring dad, but all what was left was a rotten alcoholic rag.