•65•

--Jennie--

The brunette felt a huge weight crash in her chest as her eyes could barely make out shapes from the blurry tears, and a loud sob finally escaped her lips.

Why does it have to end this way..

Nor baring to see the scene anymore, she turned around to start running-

Only to be stopped by two hands that grabbed her shoulders.

"No. You are not running away."

Jennie looked up astonished, fixing a confused stare on Jimin who had magically appeared behind her.

And by his defiant look, the girl knew he wasn't going to let her go so easily.

Because he had obviously seen the same thing as her.

She heard him sigh, before he eventually spoke up, eyes never leaving hers:

"I understand that you might be overwhelmed by everything that is happening right now. And I give it to you, this is not cool. But... at the same time, you should know that Taehyung would never be able to do such a thing... because he never lies. This boy is whipped for you, and would do anything to make you happy."

Good old insecurities flowed in Jennie's head as she thought of thousand of things at the same time.

Maybe Jimin is wrong and he's just annoyed with me...

And that nurse is so much prettier and has so much curves... no wonder he must be enjoying himself..

Maybe it's for the best-

"Hey. See? I was right."

She saw Jimin smirking while motioning the ward's window.

And when Jennie turned around, her eyes widened.

Both of them could clearly see Taehyung had started pushing the woman away, while the later forced other kisses on him.

And that just spilt resentment in her heart.

How dare she.

"Don't try to run away from these sort of things. Especially now, since Taehyung litteraly can't see a damn thing."

She glanced at Jimin and couldn't refrain from smiling a little and thanking him, before exhaling one good time.

Everything was just a misunderstanding.

And even if it's not, I still need to talk to them and give that bitch a piece of my mind.

"Hum, Jennie, whatever you're thinking now, I think you should hurry if you don't want that bitch to die. Though I don't see the inconvenience, but Taehyung won't hesitate to send her flying off the window, blind or not."

When the girl looked back through the window, Taehyung was now strongly holding the nurse away by the shoulders, and was telling her something that seemed nicely harsh.

The brunette didn't wait some more before opening the door, the cake still in one hand, as both Taehyung and the nurse had turned towards her.

"..."

"..."

"Jennie, tell me that's you before I go insane."

But the girl had other ideas instead of simply answering him.

"What the fuck are you doing with my boyfriend?"

As she could only see red in front of her, Jennie set the cake on the table, before pacing up to the bed, shooting daggers at the frozen nurse who was looking ridiculously dumb.