•6•

--Jennie--

Flashback~

After walking in the first building in front of the huge entrance, Jennie decided to go and ask for help.

Because just crossing that yard with all of her luggage had made her go out of breath.

Weirdly enough, there weren't many people in the building. Maybe fifteen people in the huge hall. There also was what looked like a secretary on the right.

"Tannie, now you really have to keep it quiet, or I'm feeding you with cheese till you turn three."

At the threat, the little puppy hid his head in the bag and crawled in a ball.

Okay Jennie, just speak up, without stuttering.

She walked to the lady that was drinking from her coffee and lazily typing on her phone.

"Hum, excuse me madam?"

The lady raised her head. She removed her glasses and raised an eyebrow.

"And you are?"

The girl inhaled and said:

"I'm Jennie Kim, madam, I was accepted in the College of Vetenary Medecine, in this university and I was wondering if you could help me find-"

The woman cut her off:

"We don't have a Vetenary College, sorry miss. The door is that way."

Jennie widened her eyes.

"But, madam, look, I have the paper they sent me, it says I was accepted in the Vetenary College !"

The brunette handed her the paper, eyes wide open and pupils dilated in anticipation.

The woman just took the paper and looked at it with one eye, handing it back to her.

"Name?"

It took her a moment to understand that she was asking for her name.

"O-Oh, right, right, my name is Jennie Kim."

The woman typed on her computer. And Jennie looked at her, pleading all the gods that she would find her name on any list that she had.

But the lady's face told otherwise.

"I'm sorry miss, but you aren't registered in any of my lists. As I told you, the door is that way."

All of the colours on Jennie's face drained.

I'm not registered on any of their lists?

But...

And that was the moment when Tannie decided to start a tantrum.

Yes, when he wanted, he could bark like an angry bulldog.

The Secretary jumped out of her seat and nearly crashed a pile of papers from behind her.

"Oh, Lord, what was that?? Do you perhaps carry a dog with you?"

At Jennie's red face, the Lady puffed her cheeks in anger.

Only one thing was left in Jennie's mind: run.

"YOU! GET OUT! DOGS ARE DELIBERATELY FORBIDDEN IN OUR SCHOOL GROUNDS ! YOU NASTY PEASANT! I SAID GET OUT! AND NEVER COME AGAIN!"

Jennie couldn't hear the rest of her yelling as she had started running to the entrance.

Well, running as she could, with her big suitcase.