•38•

--Taehyung--

"What? No!!"

"Oh yes, and if you don't do it, I'm going to tickle you to death!"

The girl widened her eyes and started walking backwards, while Taehyung had that usual smirk plastered on his face.

"I am not going on that thing for a million dollars! I'm afraid!"

The boy only raised his hands and shook his fingers, letting her know what the price of not going on the ferris wheel with him would be.

But the girl only laughed.

"Never!"

And then she started running on the opposite way, making the boy laugh out loud and run after her.

They ran and ran, Jennie struggling to keep her spot ahead, Taehyung running slower to give her the advance.

The boy wasn't bothered by anything.

They had had a great day, eaten nice food and visited the whole city he knew far too well.

But with her by his side who would be amazed by any small thing and who would run in every corner, the boy felt he was rediscovering Seoul.

It had been the matter of a day. And already, they both felt how close they had got again.

Love does that to you.

They finally approached their apartment, and Jennie difficulty ran inside, starting to run up the stairs.

"The last one in your room is a loser!"

Taehyung chuckled while looking down, following her up the stairs.

She's just so cute...

At that point, he was ready to pin her on his bed and kiss her until tomorrow.

She was just impossible to resist, and the boy knew that someday he wouldn't be able to hold back.

For the first time in his life, he was feeling genuine love. And it was a feeling he never wanted to lose.

He eventually arrived in front of his apartment, and caught his two friends looking at the hallway with wide eyes.

Jimin turned around and looked at him, then pointed to the hall:

"Why... Why did she run into the room while giggling like that? Did you finally tell her you tried to shove your di-"

"I'm going to hit you so hard if you say that sentence again. And I did not shove anything into Jungkook's mouth."

"I'm sure you stuck your foot into my mouth at some point."

The tall boy glared at the youngest, who just shrugged:

"I mean... it smelled really bad."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked towards his room.

"Wait, Taehyung, we actually need to tell you something."

"Later, I promised Jennie to-"

"Taehyung, it's about your father."

The boy turned around and looked at Jimin, disbelief written all over his face.

"What?"

Jungkook motioned him to come sit with them, and the boy obeyed.

What happened again...

"Taehyung, I just had this phone call this morning... And you're not going to like it.."

The boy was pacing in the room by now, eyes sending daggers at anything.