"I'll go to you"

Boom!

Another meteor crash, The buildings explode. People screaming. Gun firing. Crying was heard from childrens, yelling was heard from mans, screaming was heard from woman's. Despair was all they felt.

This was the end.

In the middle of the street though, there sit a woman holding a small corpse. This woman is very beautiful, not even a goddess could match her beauty. Her doll face, round eyes, long lashes, smooth-snowy skin, cute button nose, and full-plump red lip that never seem to be dry can be seen clearly. Her long silky-black hair flow along the wind...well which ever direction the wind are flowing, that is.

She was in daze, lost in her mind, while she slowly hug the small corpse to her, tightly: afraid that it'll leave her. Even if you notice her beauty, her clear eye. You cannot ignore the blood on her, nor the insanity in her eyes and...that smile.

The decayed corpse that she was holding look like a child; a little boy, about 5 or 6 years old.

"Ao Ao..." She slowly said softly,"wake up..mama is here."

Silence was heard.

She does not care about the destruction in the background or the screaming. All she care about is the corpse in her arm. The little corpse she finally found at last, after searching for 4 month. This 20 year old woman, name Ye Chun Zhiming, was the cause for the destruction, the end, just to find her baby; that death had taken away from her a year ago.

His tiny corpse was stolen from her but now she find it, she found her baby at last.

But Chun Zhiming is in disbelief, in denial of her baby death. Her little angel that was smiling, laughing, and saying mama yesterday...seem to be quite today...to quite. There's no laugh, smiling, nor does he called out 'Mama' full of happiness. Instead it was stillness, quite, not even a small breathing can be heard.

"Ao Ao," she called again, "Mama is here, baby wake up...don't you wanna go to Disneyland?...wake up, okay."

She look down on the small skeleton face and lean down slowly, than rub her soft tender cheek gently to the small corpse cheek. Her round eyes was feel with adoration and gentle love. But when you look closely, you can see the hidden sorrow, and the insanity that was so scary; not even a homicide nor a psychopath would dare to look at her.

As second pass, tears start to trail down on her cheek; she didn't even notice it.

"Baby....wake up!" Her voice start to crack, tears dripping faster. The permanent smile that always on her face, slowly frowning without her noticing.

"Ming'er..." A deep voice called out. It was a handsome man: high cheek bone, thin face, dark sharp brow, and a piercing eyes that seem to penetrate you. The thin lip have a cigarette between them. His wavy short hair was smooth but greasy, and a small mustache on his chin.

"Shh...big brother Jing, Ao Ao is sleeping," she look up at the man and giggle softly.

The man pierce eyes look at her sadly. His eyes was full of adoration and doting but it also filled with sorrow and heartache at the same time.

Why...why do they take away her smile...her happiness. This world, it doesn't deserve her, deserve them. It deserve death for bringing her tears, it deserve despair for bringing her pain...and I! Min De Yanjing! Will bring those in despair and destruction just to see her smile, no matter the cost!

This man, name Min De Yanjing, an Ex. military general turn CEO of a big company-- the youngest general at age 35. He is deeply devoted to Ye Chun Zhiming- even worshipping her - just to see her happy. Yes, he know that she is Insane. Yes, he know that she killed for fun, for amusement, for entertainment. But he know that she never killed innocent, no matter how fun killing was for her. If she ever kill those innocent, she would apologize and have them properly buried with every organ attach.

People would say your crazy for following this woman. De Yanjing would disagree, he, a multitrillionare, the world riches man, a CEO of the MIN Corp. would say: every second, minutes, and hour was worth it. It was worth it to see her smile. It was worth it to hear her laugh, no matter how terrifying they sound. It was worth it to hear her child-like voice. And yes, it was worth it to see her cover in blood while she torture and play with her prey.

Why was it worth it?....well Min De Yanjing also know that's no matter when Chun Zhiming kill, her heart is always innocent, never filled with greed nor hatred. She never blame other, her clear eyes that is full of insanity, never blame this world that turn her into a monster. She never ask for things and never used other for her purpose, she can be to independent sometimes and he hate that because he wanted her to rely on him.

He know that she doesn't understand emotions, her dead heart doesn't beat. But even if her heart never beat, her terrifying mind can have a conscious of its own, and can understand whose friends and whose enemy.

He blame those monster, her so called parents of...hehe..if they were alive right now...he would have make them beg for death.

****

The wind whistle.

De Yanjing stood a distances in front of Chun Zhiming, while smoking. He sadly smile and said," your right. I'll be quite so Ao Ao could sleep."

His military clothes was covered in blood, while holding a gun on his left hand. He stood still without movement; not even a twitch of muscle.

Chun Zhiming sweetly smile and nodded. But the tears does not go away nor the pain in her chest. She slowly look down again and said, "Ao Ao, it's time to wake up. Look uncle Jing is here. Don't you wanna play with him?"

Silence.

"Ao Ao look! Mommy will make your favorite food if you wake up," tears start to trail down faster.

"Ao Ao, wake up! Let's go play!...ne let's go play at the playground, okay!" Her voice start to get louder, tears shed unrestrained.

The corpse did not move.

She gently shake the corpse,"Ao Ao! be good okay! Wake up! Mommy will buy you ice cream!" Her voice got loud, it was full of dreadful sorrow.

The gentle shake was rougher this time," wake up! Wake up! Please!..please..Mommy will be good! Mommy will do what Ao Ao want! Please wake up!" Chun Zhiming scream, scream for her baby to hear, for her baby to wake up.

"Ahhhh!" Her inhuman scream echo," Ao Ao! Please wake up. Wake up!" Tears falling like the rain; drip by drip.

Min De Yanjing watch, tears start to trail down his handsome face. He watch his cherish person desperately try to wake her son up. He watch as she cry her heart out, cry her pain. He watch as her insanity start to increase dangerously like never before. He watch as she let out an inhuman scream. Than...he walk to her step by step.

"Ming'er...Ming'er-" he called out while sobbing,"-its okay...it's okay..it.s..okay."

De Yanjing drop his gun as he reach out with his strong arm and hug her tightly, afraid that she'll harm herself...afraid for her dangerous mind.

Chun Zhiming cry, cry until a abnormal thought was form. She laugh wildly with tears still dripping.

"Hahahahahaha!! Big brother is right!...it'll be okay!"

".. Ming'er?" De Yanjing was startled and worried.

"Don't you see, if Ao Ao doesn't wake up...we'll go to him!" She giggled.

"Silly big brother, Ao Ao is waiting for us. Don't worry, you don't have to come, I'll just go to Ao Ao and say hi for you, okay!" Her childish voice, tilted head, wide eye seem to be lost. Lost in Madness!

De Yanjing turn helpless. He didn't want to refuse her, so he smile and said,"Ming' er is right! But...how could you say that! Ao Ao would love to see, I, his favorite uncle, come visit him."

Just as he thought her round eye couldn't go wider, just went wider. Her smile turn into a full grin.

"Big brother is the best!"

She stood up. Look at him.

"Come on big brother! Let's go home!"

He simply nodded, eye's fill with adoration.