"Master!"

"Here!" Chun Zhiming ripped off a roasted arm and handed to Cho Lie. Cho Lie took it and pass it down to the Cho Dou, he passed it to Cho Kai.

Cho Kai ate, a sudden burst of flavor hit his taste buds. Letting out a roar, he let hunger take over.

The three siblings ate until they were full. Never before their stomach was this full that it rounded. Letting out a satisfying burb, the three of them lay down and smile. For the first time they feel comfortable. They forgot all about their wounds.

A comfortable silence settled in but was broken when Cho Dou ask, "Hey..why don't you kill us?"

Chun Zhiming, who was happily eating, stopped.

"Why..do I need a reason? Ming Ming don't like reason, I do what I want. But if you want reason than Ming Ming will tell you."

The three siblings lean their heads forward in anticipation.

"Because you guys are so adorable!" Her reason cause them to drop to the ground comically.

Tha-thats the reason?!!

Chun Zhiming laugh.

"Is-is that so...than thank you," that's all Cho Dou can say. What can he actually say? No one ever called them adorable before! There look is definitely not that type.

"Yup! Yup! Especially Mr. Bear, he's the cutest!" Chun Zhiming chirp.

"Mr...bear? You mean big brother Kai?" Cho Lie was the one who ask. Chun Zhiming nod.

Both young siblings look at their big brother, who was label as 'Cute', their eyes scan and make sure not to miss anything that was deem as cute...but they can't find it..their brother face was rough and scary, he look grumpy all the time.

Cho Kai growl. The two immediately turn their head away.

****

Once done eating, Chun Zhiming stretch her tiny body. She realized something, her puffy wool clothes was covered in blood. Oh well, guess she need to make another one.

Patting the dirt off, she raised her head and look at the blue sky.

"Hey...um Master?" Cho Dou called.

"Hm? Master?" Chun Zhiming look at Cho Dou confused.

The sixteen years old blush. "Y-yes, since you save us siblings we decided to follow you."

"Follow me?"

"Yes! Please accept us!" Cho Lie speak out follow by Cho Kai roar.

One by one, the three siblings stand in front of Chun Zhiming kneeling; showing the action of one to serve, while she, Chun Zhiming, gave order.

Chun Zhiming stare, no emotion gave out in her clear turquoise eyes. A thought enter her in which she only know. with a beaming smile, she said,"Not accepting!"

This cause the three siblings to give Chun Zhiming a dispirit and disappointing look. If she doesn't accept them than there's only one thing they can do now.

"Than..please kill us!" The three siblings look at the one year old child with determination.

It made Chun Zhiming a little bit flustered than she laugh, her laugh twinkle with amusement and a hint insanity. Never before she feel alive unless she killed or be with her Ao Ao and her big brother Jing.

She will state a fact, not even her cute big brother Ola is cuter than these three siblings in front of her. Her mind suddenly wonder off again.

"Do you really want me to kill you?" Ask Chun Zhiming, snapping back to reality.