"Beginning of Training!"(2)

Swish!

The fresh water razor Piranha immediately strike, her jaws widen, teeth gleaming.

As the Piranha get closer, the steel chains around Chun Zhiming ankle start to shake like it's warning her to run. Chun Zhiming body start to glow...but was quickly vanished in the next second.

'What a naughty chains!' Chun Zhiming thought. If the steel chains have a thought of its own and heard this, it'll definitely start to cuss: your naughty! Your whole family is naughty! Little girl, since you don't want my help than humph!!

But if that did happen, let's just said that it'll face a certain brother wrath.

Chun Zhiming look at the large sharp teeth in awe, she wonder if she can sell them... Back in her old world she used to sell Ivory in the black market just to buy 500 packs of chocolate with carmel inside.

But the problem is... Will this world buy it.

Pfft. Spitting out blood, the people: of course we'll buy it! We'll buy it even if it's only a piece of it!!

Ah~ if only her big brother Jing
Was here it'll be so much easier. Chun Zhiming is not a business person, to get what she want, she either take it or throw it away once she's bored with it. But her big brother told her that monkey can talk--Amaze! She try to talk to money, Literally... They didn't talk to her at all... Not even a 'Hi'--- her big brother Jing laughed at this and told her about economic, political, business, and blah blah blah...

It's not that she didn't listen, it's just that it's very boring. Why need money when you can just take it directly take it, if they complain: Kill them!

Than her big brother Jing just had to compare her to a thief while laughing. She is no thief, she is Ye Chun Zhiming, the most fear killer who kill without hesitation nor mercy. Her victim beg for her, people shiver just hearing her title "The Innocent"

They don't even dare to say her name. Beside she only stea- take from those meany suit man (Business men); humph! She even been so nice to them by not killing them yet they were really ungrateful. And to prove her big brother Jing wrong that she's not a thief, she gave tons of money to her favorite person, Old man baldy who ran a small noodle restaurant. he gave her lots of candy and snacks and even let her eat for free.

Of course, as a nice person she is, she gave him millions of dollars in return.

Back to the story, Chun Zhiming let her self be swallow by the fresh water razor Piranha in one chump!

***

Inside the giant fish belly is really something Chun Zhiming imagine; warm, slimy, and a lot of extra space.

Hm? Chun Zhiming look at the bubbly water in front of her. Acid? She look around only to see the belly wall cover in acid, she also saw different skeletons... This fish must have eaten a lot.

Since it's already fatten up, than it's ready to be eaten!! Grilling would be the best way as she don't have any pots to make it into a soup.

Chun Zhiming walk forward to the the belly wall. Her attention is to find the beast core. She didn't forgot the taste of sweet energy when she ate those other beast, but she didn't absorb since it's the same as Qi. But her IT love the taste better than the Qi outside.

With her two tiny hands, she grabbed the wall and rip it. Outside, the female fresh water razor Piranha felt a sting but quickly ignore it, thinking it's was a cramp.

Chun Zhiming explore, tearing wall to wall but also ate some. Raw taste is always the best to her, but her big brother Jing told her not to eat it anymore since she might influence her Ao Ao to eat like that. She don't want her Ao Ao to eat raw since he wasn't like her, her Ao Ao is a human and eating raw will only hurt him.