"your....Buddha?"

Two hours later, they've reach the mansion. It use to be huge, spacious, and very beautiful but now...it's cover in fire and part of it have been destroy. Both of them walk through the flame, uncaring about the heat.

Chun Zhiming make sure that none of the flames touch her baby. They went upstairs, reaching to a bedroom that hasn't been touch by the fire yet.

Once they reach the bed, Chun Zhiming put her baby down gently, afraid she would hurt him. She climb on the bed, than lay down beside him. She stroke his hair softly and hum a lullaby.

De Yanjing close the curtain. He walk to the bed and lay down to the left side. He look at the mother and son,"Good night Ming'er. Good night Ao Ao."

He kiss them on the forehead. Chun Zhiming look at him and smile softly at him.

"Goodnight big brother-" her eye lower down at the little boy skeleton face,"-goodnight Ao Ao." And hug the boy close to her.

With that, they closed their eye and listen to the fire closing up at them.
Six minutes later, the fire reaches them. The red and yellow lights spread out, on to the ceiling, on the carpet, the bookshelf, desk, painting, than the curtain.

They can feel the heat getting stronger, and stronger...but...the fire didn't give them fear, instead it gave them comfort.

The whole room was burning. Laying there was a woman, a man, and a child being engulf by the sea of flame. There was no screaming, but only quietness from them, only the fire roar can be heard.

The whole world burn in flame, part of the planet have been destroy by meteors. The once flourish Green world was now dead, not a living thing survive.

****

Dark.

Dark was all Chun Zhiming could see.

...Not a speck of light....wait a light!...Ao Ao?! My baby! Mama is here! Mama miss--!

The light shine brighter until it spread through the darkness, but there wasn't a single living thing. Only a blank space.

"Ao Ao! Baby!" She called out. Her original dead heart beats like it never had been before. She wants to see her baby, she wants to see her sweet baby boy so badly: His smile! his laugh! And his voice! where is my Ao Ao! Why isn't my Ao Ao here?!

Just before her mind snapped again, a golden light glow, it give off the feeling of warm. Chun Zhiming smile went wider than before.

"Ao AO--!?" just as she's about to called his name. A fat, round, bald man, with long earlobe, wearing an orange saffron, appeared. He have a small smile on his face, his eye was cress up into a 'n' shape.

Chun Zhiming look at him with her wide eye...she was.. confuse? This...thing is not her Ao Ao, that's for sure. Her Ao Ao is not bald, he have silky hair with a long wavy hair two-block cut. He was not fat like this man nor old. And he definitely don't wear orange.

"Mister....who are you?"

When the old man open his eyes, he gasped! He saw a lot of beauties before but none would match this one, not even the goddess of beauty, Mei Cixi. 

Seeing the old man not responding, Chun Zhiming was just about walk away. Until she heard a shout.

"Wait!" She turn around and look at him. The old man was taken aback. The eyes of this girl is too scary!

Calm, calm, you are the the great Buddha. You are the great being, even gods respect you! Breath in. Breath out.

Chun Zhiming find this old man expression very funny.