"King Yama"(5)

They ran away, laughing loudly as Ni chase after them. The bystander chuckle in amusement while some just shake their head, they were already used to one prankster but now that there's two, they don't think they can handle it.

At King Yama office, both he and Xi with others are checking every scrolls and list with a name 'Ao Ao' but as hours pass, they still couldn't find the person their looking for.

"Should we also check the the Soul Script?" Asked Di.

"I've already check them," Xi replied, shaking his head. He turn his head at King Yama.

"King." He called out.

King Yama caressed his beard and ponder deep thought than said,"Go call The Heibai Wuchang and bring them here."

Heibai Wuchang, or 'Black Guard' and 'White Guard' of the underworld, appeared only at the death bed of the deceased and guide them to the realm of the dead. In Western version, they are the 'Grim Reapers'. Both twins are a respectable figure in hell; although they answered to King Yama whenever he needed them, They do not work under him as DEATH is their only boss.

Most people view or believe King Yama and death are the same person, but that is not true as King Yama is the God of death, but DEATH IS DEATH as it cannot be control nor can you cheat it, it'll always find a away for you to meet your ending when your time is up. They are their own being. DEATH is more like an entity, always a part of life, while King Yama was human before he became the God of death.

"Yes, king." With that, Xi went to retrieve the 'Grim Reapers' and brought them to the king.

Both twins kneel in front of King Yama. Head bowing in respect.

"You called?" both twins asked in chorus.

"Yes-"King Yama answered."-Bai Ji, this king want to ask if you have the soul of a child name Ao Ao?"

Bai ji, the white guard have a soft and warm features contrast to his twin brother Bai Kin, both are very handsome and with their different personalities as Bai Kin have more of a bad-boy attitude: it's a killer alright. And because of his gentle personalities, childrens souls tend to go with him instead of his brother.

"No king," he answered. Confused to why King Yama asked that, he ask. "why's that king?"

"We have a problem and promise to help Zhiming to find her son." King Yama said.

"Zhiming?"

"Ah yes, she-" bang! The door burst open, there came Chun Zhiming with Gi, laughing.

"Quick! hide!" Gi yelled. He hid behind the door while Chun Zhiming hid inside a empty chest. 

Those occupied turn silent. Not before long, a loud, angry voice was heard.

"Gi! Zhiming! Both of you are in so much trouble if I catch you!" It was Ni, his eyes is literally on fire, the black powder on his face look funny contrast to his orange skin, the anger on his face could be said it can scare the hell out of the Archen Iron spiders. A ferocious beast that can kill a person with their sharp legs in a swift.

But stop shortly after seeing that he was in King Yama office.

"Have you guys seen those two rascal?" He calmly asked. The other sweat drop: You were angry just a second ago, how can you be calm like a flip of switch?!

Seeing that everyone is just looking at him, he finally notice a familiar guests.

"Oh, The Heibai Wuchang, forgive this servant for not noticing you guys." Although he said this, his face and tone wasn't even a bit apologetic. The other fell flat on their face minus King Yama and Xi.