"...I'm a baby?"(1)

A white light flash within the room, they turn their attention to the figure, except Chun Zhiming, daze in her own little world. It was Bai Ji. They can see with their sharp eyes that his face was more paler than his actual pale skin. Eyes, confused and lost, legs shaking. He was holding a pile of scrolls and walking towards than stagger.

Bai Kin rush to his brother for support. Worried can be seen clearly in his eyes. Bai Ji look up, thanking his brother than straighten himself, He turn his attention to king Yama with a serious face.

"We need to talk. In private." He said gravely but not without glancing secretly at Chun Zhiming first. King Yama nodded. They went to a room that was connected to his office, putting a barrier around it, Xi and Bai Kin follow them behind. The other stay behind giving by the command of their King.

Chun Zhiming look at Bai Ji and those following him with an unknown eyes. No one notice her lip turn into a frighten grin than back to her normal smile.

"Ming Ming, what do you think their talking about?" She turn her head the other way, seeing that it was Gi talking to her. She giggled.

"I don't know."

"Ai! I hope it's not serious." Gi sigh in exaggeration than turn back, sitting on a chair that was close to a bookshelf.

Chun Zhiming eyes lit up with idea.

"Ne! Why don't we go and hear what's its about!"

Gi ears perk up. "Oh! Okay! Okay! Let's do it!"

"Ming'er, eves dropping is a bad thing to do. Don't let that pig influence you," Ki gentle voice rang out: hmph! As if I let my cute Ming Ming turn into that shameless pig.

"Really?" She question with her wide eyes.

"Hey! Who are you calling pig?!" Gi voice called out from the background.

"Well, there's only one pig in this room." Eye directly looking at Gi.

Gi think for a minute...."oh! It must be Di!"

That earn him a smack on the head with a book from a said person.

"Sorry. My hand slip." Di said.

"But the pig person Ki is talking about is the only one who accused other as a pig." He calmly added.

Gi thought again."Ki?"

That earn him another smack on the head by a fan.

"The pig I was talking about is short. Chubby. Pointy ear. And a Troublesome demon!" Every words Ki said was grit out of his teeth. His gentle face have a big irritation mark on it.

Short... chubby... pointy..."Hey! That's me! I'm the pig!" Gi yelled in realization.

That earn him a double smack. At the background, Chun Zhiming couldn't stop laughing, tiny tears form from the corner of her eyes as she clutch her stomach.

"Gi Gi is a piiig! Gi Gi is a piiig!" She sang it out in a rythm way. Ki and Di look at one another, nod in understanding. They continue to smack Gi, Ni decided to join.

"Stop hitting me! You damn bullies!" Gi cried out.

"It's for being an idiot," Di said, follow by Ki and Ni respectfully.

"A shameless demon."

"I like Ming'er laugh."

"You-you! I'm telling Xi!"

The trio glance at each other, eye's hinted with mischief.

"Eh. Eh!!! Wha-what are you guys doing! Stop! Stop tapping me! Oi! Hmphmhmmhph!" Gi round body was cover with tape.