"Abandon Temple."

They slid down until they were in mid-air. Realizing this, they were prepared and landed with a boom. Although their knees crack a little, it wasn't a worth of notice. Their training make them feel pain worse than this.

Looking around, they've notice their in some kind of abandon temple. Judging by the decayed wall with plants growing on them and the crack pillers. But they have no time to thought about this as they need to find their little master first.

"Master!" They called out.

Cho Kai roar loudly as he can, it echoed throughout the room making bats to panicked and flew away with a screech. One bat was about to land on Cho Kai but he swiftly caught it and ripped it apart.

They search around the room, miraculously a giggled rang out.

"Master!?" Called Cho Lie. She turn her head everywhere to see which way the giggled was coming from.

"Little spidey, over here," Chun Zhiming voice out.

"Where?!"

"Over here!"

The three siblings went to the closest wall they heard the voice from. But there was no entrance, only a wall. It wasn't until than Cho Dou realize a line that connects ninety degree angle in four side.

He step back and see more line connect to that one. Looking at the pillers, he notice all of them have a animal carving on it: a snake, a bear, a owl, and a...spider.

...what a... coincidence.

Humming, his mind start to focus. He close his eyes and concentrate to try and figured out what the animal mean.

People would say it's just a picture and before he would too, but he was taught by his master ---- Pictures can show more than words wether it's their colors, action, or image.

Suddenly, he snapped his eyes open; he finally figured it out now! While the other picture look at a different walls, the snake itself was looking at the wall his master was at.

He walk toward the snake pillers and scan everywhere until he saw a lever at the highest point.

"Cho Kai, I need you to pull that lever's over there," he said pointing upward.

Understanding, Cho Kai nod and immediately climbed up. Once at the highest point his hands grabbed the huge stone lever, with his might he pulled.

Rumbling sounds was heart. The ground shake. Cho Kai jump down with a boom. The wall that Chun Zhiming voice echoed through opened showing a dark tunnel. Dust flying out. Before they could rejoice, a loud roar echoed through the tunnel.

The three siblings tense up, except Shou Yin as he didn't feel any murderous intention. The three were ready for battle. Putting up a fighting stance, they wait to see what kind of beast is at the other side.

Hiss!

Hiss!

Cho Dou hand made its way toward a bone knife that was hidden under his skins. Now why does he have the knife under his skin? Well, our dear Chun Zhiming said it's the best hidden place to hide weapons and Cho Dou, who blindly believe every word his master said, hid the knife there. At first it hurt, but he got use to it over time even when they trained.

Just as the three siblings where about to attack....they stop.

Why?

The beast in front of them was a giant snake that almost reach the huge entrance, but it's not just any snake but a four headed crown snake that look beaten up until it was black and blue. Right now, it look very pitiful. It's eyes held fear and submission like their bowing down to someone.