"...I'm a baby?"(2)

Ka Lung too notice the dark energy. He shiver a bit, the energy remind him of his boss, Death.

"The portal that the boy fall in seem to be That universe," he stated, knowing that he doesn't need to explain further.

King Yama body stiff. Who wouldn't know what that universe is-- That universe is to raw, too powerful and mysterious. He have explore it with other powerful deities before and saw what it look like...it was so similar to the God realm yet its not. Instead of one earth, there's three but there seem to be a powerful barrier that doesn't allow the planet to see or touch each other. Not only that, it was like the universe have a realm of its own.

The others pale, they too know what that universe is. Subconsciously, they look at Chun Zhiming wary even Bai Ji, although he don't know why, his instinct is telling him to be careful.

"Ming'er-"

"Mr. Yama! What's That universe? Is my Ao Ao okay? Why aren't you answering?!" Chun Zhiming eyes widen in craze, just thinking about her baby wounded and cover in blood make her want to...to...kill!

A burst of blood lust cover the room. Those in it shiver and sharply inhale a cold air. Ka Lung look at the girl that he thought was harmless in shock, his inner demon whimper as it back away in his dark conscious.

"Tell me, What happen to my AO AO! Huh?!" Black stuff flow down her eyes as she look at King Yama maniacally. Her smile turn into a sharp grin.

"M-ming-Ming'er! Nothing happened to little Ao Ao!" The bloody pressure stop, everyone sigh secretly in relief.

King Yama words snap Chun Zhiming out of her insanity. Her wide eye look at him. "Really?"

King Yama nodded in promise. Chun Zhiming giggle and said,"You promise, no take back okay."

"Mr. Lung, I'm sorry for my outburst, Ming Ming is a really good girl, really!" She said apologeticly even her smile and round eye tell that she's a good girl. Her big brother Jing said so.

Ka Lung numbly nod at her: Your Mom! And here I was going to seduce her!

"Can you tell me what that universe is, please!" Her puppy eye look at him.

Ka Lung flustered, "ye- yes!"

He clear his throat, composing himself. "That universe is were us gods and demons tend to be wary of. Not because we fear it, but it's to mysterious. We can't seem to understand it. We have explore it before but there were something stopping us to go in further. And as you know, when people don't understand a foreign things, they tend to be wary and fear of it,"

"As for your son, this reaper don't know if his soul survive or not."

That was the truth, when he search for the boy soul, he couldn't feel it.

"Oh." The rest held their breath, fearing what's going to happen next.

Chun Zhiming turn to King Yama and smile brightly, "Mr. Yama, I wanna go there! Ming Ming wanna go to that universe to find Ao Ao!"

"What?!" King Yama and the other cried out.

Ka Lung was stunned.

"You can't! Ming'er that place is too dangerous," Ki inner self Trimble just thinking about her going to that universe. The rest also agree with him.

"Yeah! Yeah! Ming Ming you can't!" Gi cried out. "Let Ni go find him for you"

Ni hurriedly nod," I can!"

Everyone voice out their disagreement but Chun Zhiming just gently smile and shook her head.

"Nope. I'm going to go." Seeing her insisting, the other quite down a bit. King Yama was the first one to speak.