"The role of a master."(2)

A day had pass. Light flicker through the thick mountain forest. Beast calling to each other. Nothing extraordinary happen. Shou Yin was bored, his task of watching the three unconscious people began to irritate him.

There was three choices he could choose. One, play with Chun Zhiming --- which is a big no, no. Two, tormenting magical beast ----- they were to weak. Or three, watch these three; in which he choose.

The sound of groaning brought his attention. Seeing that these three, who tormented him to boredom, is waking up. He decided to go to the river and come back with a handful of water. With no second thought, he splash the water to the three people on the ground.

Cough! The three siblings: Cho Kai, Cho Lie, and Cho Dou. Who have been unconscious for a day, finally woke up from the cold water. They groan at their sore body. The first thing that came to their sight was a blurry forest than a... Little boy?

"You..who are you?" Ask Cho Dou.

"Me? Who am I?! Humph! Well this grandpa is the one and only Magna earth steel spirit. You should be respectful to see me in my true form," Shou Yin dainty voice made the youngest of the three siblings twitch.

"Huh? Cho Dou, our wounds are heal," said Cho Lie when she touched her arms and noticed that there's no mark.

Cho Dou and Cho Kia finally notice the wound on their body along with their old scars have healed.

"Did....master! Where is master?!" That's when the three of them start to panicked, looking around they saw that their master isn't here with them.

They only have one narrow conclusion: Somebody must have took their master!

It was like something snap in their mind making them want to ripped someone apart: who ever it is, we must kill them before they hurt master!!

Seeing this strange scene, Shou Yin raise one eyebrows. "What are you guys doing? Hey, stop shaking the tree are you an animal! And you! Why are you choking that magical beast?! Stop! All of you stop! What is wrong with you guys??!"

The place was in chaos. Shou Yin start to become annoyed when he saw these three people acting like a wild animal. Chains shoot out from his palm and immediately tied around them, making them sit still.

"Little boy, release us. We need to find our master, we have to kill the scum who dare to took our master!!" Shouted Cho Dou, the other two nodded.

Shou Yin look at them as if their an idiot. "Who took who?! You mean that stinky baby? Ha! Who even dare to take her. Let me tell you guys, if I were you, I would get the hell out of this mountain. That stinky baby is not what you guys think she is."

"How dare you called our master a stinky baby!!" Bellow Cho Lie, she fiercely glare at the boy in front of her.

Shou Yin flinch back, "Oi, Oi ugly girl. Stop with that glare, it make you more uglier."

"So what if I'm ugly! Look at yourself first you buffoon!"

"Me a buffoon?!" Exclaimed Shou Yin in shock. "Humph! Are you blind not to see these muscle of mine? Or this handsome face? Let me tell you, this grandpa is the most handsome being in the universe and if you don't see it than that's your fault."

"Handsome? I'm sorry. I only a immature brat!"

"You--!"

"You, you, you what?! Beside, your look will never match my master. My little master is the most beautiful, the most purest, the most handsome, the most excellent, and the---"

"Okay! Enough!" Shou Yin puff out in anger, inside he know those words are true. Between him and that stinky baby, his look is only the background picture. Thinking of this he feel more depressed.