"Min De Yanjing"(3)

"Is it serious?" Prestigious Tutor Din ask.

Minrui Jin Lilang nod, "Yes, the doctor said he'll likely forget forever."

Prestigious Tutor Din pause than turn his attention to the silent boy. "Second young master, would you like to participate?" He ask.

Tch! What part of him don't you hear when he said his son won't be participating you shameless old man!!

Minrui De Yanjing stare straight into the man black eyes, he sip his tea again and said to the man, "Why?"

The smooth voice that was devoid of emotion rang out, startling the people in process.

"Why should I participate?"

Prestigious Tutor Din pretend to cough, "Well, the prize will definitely be high and benefits for those who rank top three. Not only that, the beast you hunt you'll get to keep them. Every part of them, start from the core to their skin.

Here's a list of prize, for third place you'll get a 15-rank Dragon armors, the full set of armors. In second place, you'll get a Divine legendary Beast egg. Than finally, in first you'll win the Drowning Woman Hair Pin and--"

"Hair pin?" Minrui De Yanjing interrupt. Seeing his interest on the hair pin, Prestigious Tutor Din continue.

"Yes, a hair pin. The Drowning Woman Hair Pin is a godly weapon that can only be own once... Do you know the story behind it?"

"No."

The story was that the hair pin was created by a woman, who is nickname the drowning woman since she drown herself from her own blood when she saw her husband cheated on her. Heart break, she create the hair pin to remind the husband the promise he made in which he forgot to fulfill.

The woman gave the hair pin to the other woman who her husband cheated on with and said, "He made a promise to me and I hope he can fulfill it." The other woman held the hair pin, it was beautiful even though it was plain. Years went by, the husband didn't notice his wife was missing until one of the servant told him. They found the wife remain in a big jar that held her blood.

Devastated, the husband lock himself and the woman who he cheated on his wife try to comfort him while wearing the hair pin. She said, "Dear, when are you going to fulfill your promise?"

Startled, the husband look up and saw his deceased wife. Horrified, he ran away. The other woman was confused, but every time she tried to get close to the husband, he would run away.

Years of torment of his decease wife, the husband couldn't take it anymore. So he committed suicide. But how could the god allow him to have a peaceful death. No, what the husband didn't know was that his deceased wife was the incarnation of the daughter of the god of night. He saw everything that had happen, in anger he made sure that the husband fulfill his promise to his daughter.

The husband live for thousands of years with his ghost wife until he remember the promise he made to his deceased wife.

The promise was:

"Er'lie, What for me!" A girl called out.

"Ni'er, hurry up. Come on." The boy said.

The two children lay under the cheery blossom tree.

"Ni'er, when I grow up, I promise to take you as my wife and only lover."

The girl blush, "Don't.. Don't say that!"

"Hmm, I'm not joking. I'll love Ni'er forever no matter what." The boy said as he got out a hair pin and put it on the girl bun. "I promise."