"...I'm a baby?"(3)

...It was dark..that's all Chun Zhiming can see. Is she stuck? Why is it-- wait!
Something is clenching around her head.

Pain. Her dearest friend come to visits her. Isn't that sweet.

Light..a voice..

"...baby....see...hurry"

She try to move...she can't. There it is! Light! Huh? Cold air is what she felt next.

"It's a girl!" A giant womanly voice boom to her ear. A girl?....

I'm a....baby?

Chun Zhiming try to open her eye to confirm the situation she's in. For a regular baby, they would only see blurry stuff but not Chun Zhiming as she can see everything clearly around her. Everything was so big.

"Gasp! Her eyes! Madam, Look at her eyes!" The woman who look about fifty gasped in surprise.

What's wrong with her eye? Before she could think further, she was passed to a woman on the bed. Those who saw this woman would be shock to death as they never see such an ugly person before. Bumps covered some of her deformed face as her blue eyes was crossed and one was big as the other were small, nose crock. But Chun Zhiming mind think differently as she thought this woman was the most beautiful thing she ever saw, even if she's cover in sweat.

"She's beautiful." That was the first thing the deformed woman said as she look at the tiny baby girl she gave birth too. Her baby girl was so beautiful, she have her and her father dark green eyes mix together, creating a turquoise colors. It look like a huge pressured was lifted from her shoulders knowing that her baby doesn't look like her. Knowing that her baby girl won't go through the bullies and mocking she went through. An unconditional love shone through her eye.

Chun Zhiming saw and felt the love, she was in awe, she realize that this woman was her mother. Thinking of this, she let at out a squeal in happiness. The woman look surprised even those in the room.

Hearing the angelic laugh, the woman felt a wave of happiness surge through her but than a pang of sadness. She can't stay. She can't see her baby anymore. She can't see her baby grow up anymore as she know this was the last day she ever gets to live as she lost to many blood already and the poison in her vein won't allow her to live. Sob. Tears drift from her deform eyes.

Chun Zhiming was confused, did she did something wrong. Why is her mama crying? Why is she sad?

Seeing her tiny confusing face, the woman felt like she understand her baby thought. She cried harder.

"Oh baby, it's not your fault. Sob, I'm sorry...but I have to go..sob..I'm sorry baby," she gently said to her, her crying face made her look uglier but those in the room doesn't feel that, they feel her beautifully pitiful.

Go? Go where?

"Madam! Don't say that, this servant had already find a doctor for you, he'll be here in a second...sob.. please stay strong, you can still live..sob," a woman that look like thirty year old said. She dress the same as the other two woman but look younger. She's the personal maid of this woman whose dying. It was unfair, their Madam Qix, who treated them as a friend was dying in front of them, the Master is at war, the Grand Master is in close door cultivation and the one running the house hold affair is the first madam who's not even the wife. What right does she have just because she's the first concubine.

"Ebi, please take care of her," the woman, Madam Qix, said to her personal maid gently.

"No madam! You can't go!" The maid, Ebi, shout desperately to her friends even the two woman in the room beg her not to go. Their madam was the only one who saw them as human, who treated them with respect, and better than the other madam they serve before.