"The role of a master."(3)

"Here master, we've finished picking them all off." Said Cho Dou with his arms full of Si Wang flowers. "What are we going to do with them?"

Cho Lie and Cho Kia also wonder, even Shou Yin.

Chun Zhiming simply inform them with a big smile, "You're going to eat it!"

"Eh!!" Shouted them, especially Shou Yin. But the three siblings, even hearing their going to eat a poisonous flowers, have already accepted their fate. If their little master want them to die than they'll die with no questions ask.

"Ar-are you trying to kill us!!" Shou Yin was the only one who went deadly pale, so he couldn't help but shout out.

"Kill?" Than Chun Zhiming burst out laughing. "If Ming Ming want to kill you, Ming Ming will tell you."

Shou Yin breathe in relief: 'I still get to see the sun another day.'

"You're not going to kill us master?" Cho Lie ask.

"Kill? Silly, I'm going to train you. Since Yin Yin said this is a poisonous plant than you must eat it to build your immunity. See, isn't Ming Ming nice?" Chun Zhiming raise her head and proudly proclaim.

"Wait, you heard what I said?" Shou Yin blink in surprised.

"Why wouldn't I heard it. You were right beside Ming Ming." Said Chun Zhiming as her delicate doll face form a confused expression.

'Well, you look too distracted by the flowers to be focusing!!' Shou Yin angrily thought.

The three siblings beside Chun Zhiming were excited. To build immunity? Their first step of training from their amazing master!!

"Master! Thank you for training this slave. This slave feel unworthy!" Cho Dou kneel down. Follow-up by Cho Kai and Cho Lie.

".... Ni, why do you called yourself slaves. I thought I already give you a name. Your name is little Owly, okay. Now, say Owly." Said Chun Zhiming, pointing to her mouth and pronounced the word 'Owly'.

Cho Dou bashfully look down, "Owly. This little Owl thank master for the name."

"Yay!! Good job Owly. Here's a pat," exclaimed Chun Zhiming as she tip toe and patted Cho Dou's head. Since he was still kneeling, it was easier for her to reach him.

"M-master! What about me?! Little Spidey also want a pat!" Cho Lie whine.

With a beaming smile, Chun Zhiming rush to her and said, "Okay! Okay! Little Spidey was a good girl, she get a reward too!"

She patted the twenty year old woman head, and the woman happily lean towards the small hands.

Only one was left behind, it was Mr. Bear, Cho Dou, who just roar and push his sister out.

"Does my Mr. Bear want a pat too?" Chun Zhiming cooed.

Cho Kai, without any shame, nodded. Chun Zhiming happily obligated and patted Cho Kai, but he had to lean down a little bit since he was taller than the rest of his siblings.

At the side, Shou Yin watch. He really don't know what to feel but could only think of this: Fool! All of them are fool!!

"Alright! Let's go training!" Chun Zhiming cheers.

"Yes!" Cho Dou and Cho Lie chorus while Cho Kai roar in excitement.

"Wait! What about my pa--?!" Shou Yin quickly covered his mouth. What was he saying?! He don't want a pat! No, definitely don't want a pat.

"Is there something wrong Yin Yin?" Ask Chun Zhiming with a smiling eyes.

"Nope! No! Nothing is wrong, nothing is wrong at all! Hehe-" with a nervous laugh, he look around like nothing was wrong.