"The fierce battle...or not?"

The fight turn intense, claw slashing, heads bumping. Chun Zhiming watch as her big brother, Ola, wound the Blind knight Panther with his hard head on the jaw. She cheer...well...it sounds more like a babbling and screaming but you know she's cheering because of her wide tooth less smile.

In the bushes, the green spirit blind knight panther waited until it was the right time...than pounced at the baby! ready to tear the flesh with his claws. Ola turn his attention to the roar and was caught of guard. He panic and just as he was about to rush over, a claw slash him on the leg. He fell, although Ola size was bigger than the Blind knight Panther and are in the same Middle-stage silver spirit, but his battle experience is poor and was a pacifist beast on top of that.

Seeing this, the smile on Chun Zhiming small face turn gentler as her eyes curve. She casually turn her head and watch calmly as the sharp claws was about to befall on her. "Hehee."

Slash!

"Bahh!" Ola black eyes widen as the the sharp claw slash the place we're his baby sister is. Rage quickly filled his body as he tried to stand up.

The Blind knight Panther who attack Chun Zhiming was filled with glee, but once all the dust was clear away there was nothing there. Huh? He use his nose to sniff around.

A giggle rang in his sharp ears. His heart turn chill for some reason when he realized that there's something heavy on top of his head. Ola, who was sighing in relief, heart quickly jump again when he saw his baby sister sitting on top of the Blind knight Panther head, smiling.

Chun Zhiming beam a smile before place her tiny baby hands on top of the head...her eyes curve gentler...than...

Crack!

She squeeze the head until the skull was crush-- now remember, The blind Knight Panther body is made of metal, including the head and their only weakness is their belly which is soft, but a purple spirit cultivator's and higher can damage them. Right now, Chun Zhiming isn't even a red spirit yet.

The green spirit Blind knight Panther didn't even know what happen, first, he felt something heavy but in a second, a numbing pain is all he felt and something wet inside of his head...what was it?....blood?

It smell..like blood...his blood!

The silver spirit Blind knight Panther heart leap to his throat as he felt his brother body slump to the ground. Ola, who was panicking, also froze at the gory scene but than snapped out of it when he heard an angry roar.

"Roar!" The silver spirit blind Panther, fill with rage, angrily rush toward the baby with his claws out, ready to kill; even though his brother is foolish, he was still his brother. He didn't notice a young shuffalo running toward him, head showing. Just before he realized it...

His body flew to the tree again and spat out a mouth full of blood since the attack landed on the side of his stomach. But it did not made him back down, no, he was more angry than before, he can fill his blood boiling hot. Quickly, he stood up and growl at the two and attack again but was head-butted again by the young shuffalo.

Again! he repeat the same thing. Chun Zhiming really want to clap for this blind Panther determination, ah...but her hands is full. She than pay her focus on the brain that was squeeze out of the skull and tilt her head curiously.

Growl! Hmm?...well...her stomach told her it's hungry, how could she ignore it.

Her tiny hand pick up a pieces of brain and put it in her mouth, a row of sharp teeth merge from her gum...Yummy! Her eye smile in satisfaction, very tasty!

She ate as she watch the fight like she's in a movie theatre. The silver spirit blind knight panther panted heavily, his legs felt heavy from tiredness, he glare at young shuffalo and snarl. His blind eye turn it's attention to where the small human baby is and stiffened. He listen in horror at the munching sound.