"Min De Yanjing"(4)

Rumor spread wildly about how the young master of the Minrui clan become more unruly after he woke up from his coma. How he order one of the guard to take his own brother voice out. Another rumor was that the Minrui clan is finally going to be participating in The Desert Season Hunt.

The most unbelievable and exciting rumor was that young master Minrui De Yanjing was also participating in The Desert Season Hunt. Some laugh at this. It was like the most funny joke they've ever heard, like how could they believe that the most infamous-- Minrui De Yanjing, who couldn't even cultivate, would allow to be participate in the most famous hunt.

***

Minrui De Yanjing, who was reading a book, suddenly heard a knock.

"Come in." He blankly said without looking up.

The door open, an old servant came in. But don't underestimate this old fellow as he is one of Minrui Jin Lilang personal servant; the housekeeper, Je Kai.

"Young Master," he called respectfully.

Silence.

"The Master said you must eat to get some nourishment and meet him at the Misty Mountain." With that he left.

Minrui De Yanjing finally put down the book. He found many information about the world he have transmigrated in.

'The strong pray on the weak?' he thought, than almost chuckle in amusement. 'Isn't that's the moral in every world?'

Throwing the other thoughts back, Minrui De Yanjing ate his porridge and stood up to stretch. With his usual pace, he order a servant to get him a horse and rode to where his father is at. The Misty Mountain, dense with spiritual Qi, but was also filled with dangerous magical beast whose either a gold spirit or above it.

Minrui De Yanjing notice a familiar figure once he got closer. It was his father and his mount, a White-Martial King Nine Tail Tiger. There's also four guards and servants whose above gold spirit.

Once he reach his destination, Minrui De Yanjing nodded at his father and got off of the horse.

"Father."

"Jing'er, you came. Come we don't have time left. I've already order some servants to set up the tent."

"Tent?" Minrui De Yanjing ask. When he look around, he finally saw other people and tents almost close to them.

"Father, what are we doing here?" He couldn't help but ask.

"Well, were hunting for the Crocco Snake, a rare magical beast. Their beast core is to be said that it can enhance the body and help cultivator's reach the next level of their cultivation. Right now Papa want to find it for you to level up to Red Spirit early-stage," Minrui Jin Lilang than let out a foolish laugh.

De Yanjing still have that blank face of his as he look at this foolish father of his. Even the guards and servants look down in embarrassment about how random their master is acting right now.

"Father...your an idiot."

Jin Lilang laugh froze than he look pitifully at his son, "Son..did Papa do something wrong?"

De Yanjing raise one eyebrows as an answer.

"Tell me about this mountain," he easily switch the topic.

"Hey! Your changing the topic right?! Right?!!"

Silence.

"Yes." It was like a sharp arrows penetrated Jin Lilang heart: at least denied it!!