"A Road Blocker"

Swoosh! The wind harshly move along with the tree. It's been three days and her Big brother Ola still haven't come back.

These days, Chun Zhiming play around with the magical beast; they don't have a choice, play with her or...be eaten.

The Magical beast get the memo when they witness those who refused. Right now, a poor unfortunate Rabbit looking monkey --- Long tail Rabbit, become a playmate for Chun Zhiming.

She giggled when she swing the Long tail Rabbit around like a toy and joyfully squeal in delight when the rabbit keep hitting it's head on a rock.

The only bystander was Shou Yin, who was amazed that this little baby could laugh so innocently, if he hadn't experience or witness her actions before; he would've actually believe that she's only a harmless baby.

His eyes landed on the bloody Long tail Rabbit and wince in pity: that's got to hurt. 

The Long tail Rabbit have already been dead when it's head was bash to the rock. Chun Zhiming strength is not to be underestimated at all.

It wasn't until she was tired from playing with it, she noticed that her playmate mister long tail rabbit was dead.

She pouted, putting on a confused face,"Eh? It's dead already?"

Shou Yin was speechless: you just notice it now?! Of course it's dead! Your strength was not gentle at all!!

"Of course it's dead, you killed it you crazy baby!" He shout out.

Chun Zhiming look blankly at Shou Yin like she saw the most stupid thing in the world.

Hey! Hey! What kind of look is that huh?! What kind of look are you giving me! Shou Yin thought.

"Silly Yin Yin, Ming Ming didn't kill it. I was just playing with it! You should know what play and kill mean right?"

Shou Yin really want to poke that round eyes that held so much purity and innocent. He gritted his teeth as tick mark appeared on his forehead, his cute tender face twisted,"Of course I know what play and kill mean, I know the difference! What I'm saying was you swing that Rabbit until it died."

Than Chun Zhiming look confused, "Yin Yin, you can't kill someone when you play with them. I play with my auntie, my uncle, my big brother, and my baby all the time and they never die."

The Auntie and Uncle Chun Zhiming  was talking about was the subordinate of De Yanjing. Chun Zhiming ask them to play with her and they agreed all the time; No, it's just that they didn't dare to refused.

"Well..well that's different!" Shou Yin rebuttal, "And you can kill some one by playing with them!"

"No you can't," Chun Zhiming innocently said.

"Yes so."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Shou Yin angrily hop up and down.

Pause.

With a squinty face, Chun Zhiming purse her lips,"...No."

"Ahh! You're so annoying?" Shou Yin shouted out only for Chun Zhiming to laugh out loud.

"Okay than we'll prove it," Chun Zhiming said. It did cause Shou Yin anger to dim a little.

With a huff, he ask,"Okay, what?"

Chun Zhiming tilt her head and smile, "You have to play with me."