"The three slaves"(1)

It was another slave, but a woman who look about twenty, she worriedly look at her older brother.

The woman doesn't look bad, but her yellow dark and bruised skin made her undesirable; Nevertheless, her curvy body can make any man drool. Her face was covered with dirt, hair messy, and clothes dirty.

Gu Lung stare with lust when he saw the woman curves. It went unnoticed by the two beauties besides him, who stare at the woman with disdain and disgust.

How can that dirty slave compete with them! They nodded to each other in understanding.

"You. What's your name girl?" Gu Lung ask as he hotly stare at the woman..

"My name is Cho Lie, please sir forgive my brother," the woman, Cho Lie got to her knees and beg.

"Cho Lie...Cho Lie..I like that name, hehe- Cho Lie, your going to be my concubine from now on," Gu Lung snap his fingers and two of the guards nod, they went and grabbed both of Cho Lie arms.

She look in shock and struggled,"Wait, what?! Please, no. Sir, I'm only a slave. I don't want to be your concubine! Hey, get your hands off of me!"

The fat man face darken, "Not wanting to be my concubine? Heh, do you think that is a choice. As a slave you should follow your master order!"

The two beauties besides him giggled with scorn.

"Precisely, a lowly slave doesn't know what's good for her. Our Gu Gu is giving her the best choice and yet she's being ungrateful." One of them said.

"Gu Gu we should punish her first to teach her a lesson!" The other said with a spoiled tone.

"Hehe- only my beauties know me the best. Here, you do it my little beauty. Punish this ungrateful slave for master." Gu Lung said as he handed the whipped to the lady in the right, whose name Lin Nunn.

Her beautiful face form a smirk. She raised her whipped and was about to swing, but suddenly she was attack by the bruly slave man they have forgotten about.

"Damn that slave! Guards kill him!" Gu Lung order with rage.

The guards immediately took actions and they attack the man. The man, name Cho Kai, gaze sharpen. He dodge every lethal attack, but he couldn't dodge the powerful blow that keep hitting him. Since there was four guards and only one him, he was at a disadvantage; not only that, he doesn't have a single bit of spiritual Qi.

"Haha- take that you damn slave! Dare to attack my beauty? than pay with your life! Haha!" Gu Lung laugh out sadistically.

The other slaves that was in a cage bow their heads in pity.

"Stop! Stop! Please don't kill him!" Cho Lie cried out when she saw her older brother bruised and bloody. Her heart ache.

The beauty, Lin Nunn, who was attack by Cho Kai get up with the help of the other lady, whose name is Lin Kunn; yes, they are sisters who work in the most famous Brothel --- Red Lotus House.  

Her mouth form a sneer, she flick her wrist and the whip in her hand flew like a snake, hitting Cho Lie.

"Ahh-!" Cho Lie's body flew, her face was wounded and dripping with blood. Again, the whip hit her like a knife cutting her. It hurt so much, she never felt so powerless before.

Tears spring out of her eyes.

The one that was whipping laugh with mockery and disdain.

Seeing his sister wounded, Cho Kai roar in rage! His eyes bloodshot. With a powerful fist, he punch all the the guards. But even if his fist was powerful, it was no match for a Orange Spirit guards. If only he have inner strength, it would've cause a little bit of damage to the guards.