"In the mountain"(3)

Chun Zhiming was woken up by a small rough tongue, her eye meet Ola giant face and patted it before let out a laugh when Ola made a face.

"O..olA!"

"..." The young shuffalo pause and turn dumbfounded than let out an exciting 'Bahh!'

"Bahh!" My baby sister said her first word! Everyone! Mom! Dad! Chu Chu said my name! Mom!

Excited, Ola ran off to tell the whole shuffalos. Chun Zhiming laugh at her big brother when he trip. Her Ao Ao would love to play with him if he was here.

Thinking of her Ao Ao, Chun Zhiming felt a pang of sadness but it quickly disappeared as she know her Ao Ao is alive and safe. She can feel his soul, although weak, close to her. Never underestimate the bond Chun Zhiming and her Ao Ao had, the mother and son bond was so strong that they can understand each other without talking. Just like her bond with her Big brother Jing.

A cold air hit her body, it look like she really need to make a clothes for her infant self.

She collect wools that have been shed from the shuffalos, for the the sewing tools, she went in the forest and found an animal remain and use the sharpest piece on bone. For the string, she decided to use a vine that she found hanging on a a curve looking tree that was close by the animal bone.

Using all the materials, she made a puffy cloth that was so white and soft. Once she put the cloth on, she look like a bundle of soft cloud. Happy, she stood up and look at her bruise and bloody hand. Once her hand was clean, she went looking for her mama sheep.

****

Mama sheep and papa sheep watch as their son brag about his baby sister saying his name first as her first words to other Shuffalos. They don't know if they should laugh or cried.

"..muma! Papa!" Both shuffalos turn their head to the voice that seems to be calling them. They look down and froze....the most round clearest eye look at them, their baby girl look so adorable covered with the wools! Their parent heart is melting in love as they cooed at her. Ola, who keep bragging to his friend, look over and see what the commotion is about. His eye landed to a small bundle of wool, pang! it was like twenty pounds of sweetness penetrate his heart: Cute! Cute! Cute!

Quickly, he rush over and look at his baby sister with a nervous stares like he's going to explode.

Chun Zhiming look at him, tilting her head. "O..Ola!" She said with both hands reaching out like she want to be carried.

That does it! Ola explode. His tsundere side break out.

"Bahh!" What are you wearing?! It look ugly! Humph! take it off. My wools is better than what your wearing..n..not that..I'll give it to you!

His face was so red that it made him look like a ripe apple that Chun Zhiming just want to bite in it. Chun Zhiming laugh: her big brother is so adorable.

"Ola!" She squeal. Ola Huff and eyes look in another direction that is not at the adorable small chubby face.

"Bahh!" Stop saying my name, it won't work to get my magnificent wool.

He even added a compliment to himself without shame. Chun Zhiming squeal again, she stood up and reach and patted the round head that only have two small bump on it.

Ola face heat up like puff!

"Mi..mi..luv..Ola! Ola ish coot."

"Bahh!" Who is cute! Your cute! Your mom is cute! Your whole family is cute!

Chun Zhiming nodded. "Mm! Muma ish coot, pupa..I..sh coot too."

The two parent who was watching on the side heart gush in sweetness at their sweet baby compliment.