"In the mountain"(2)

It's been one month since Chun Zhiming stay with the cloud giant shuffalos, although she did try to explore more part of the mountain but the mother shuffalo won't let her or be allow out of her sight. It didn't annoyed her; instead, she really like the shuffalos, they were soft and warm. The mother shuffalo, or mama sheep, who Chun Zhiming start to have a soft spot for, let her drink a lot of milk, which always give her ton of energy and transform her tender white pearl skin to the whites snow  allowing her turquoise eye to stand out along with her red lip. In the infant stage, she was already a devastated beauty. she was really fond of the young shuffalo who always follow her around like a kitten when she go exploring--- But it was always close by where the shuffalos stay at.

She met the father shuffalo, who was bigger than the female and look more meaner but is really a softy in the inside. Being in the mountain also allow her to discovered new animals: some were ugly, some where cute. Some did try to attack her though, but let's just say they were met with an angry mama shuffalo.

Overall, she really like the cloud giant shuffalos. She also discovered a new thing in this world, it have a strange energy that keep flowing through her like rivers. She didn't harness those energy, instead she fed those energy to IT.

You can't imagine how happy she was when IT was still with her. IT was a thing that grew up with her in her last world and was the only friend that understand her, that protect her from bad people. IT was a thing that was a part of her, her mind, her heart, and her hunger.

"Bahh!" Its seem that her mama sheep is calling her. In one month, Chun Zhiming could already stand up. Step by step, she walk to her mama sheep. The mother shuffalo was so happy to see her baby girl, she carrying some sort of fruit and place it down in front of her baby girl.

Chun Zhiming look at the fruit in front of her and tilt her head, showing confusion. The fruit was red, white dots cover it, and a weird flower was on top of the stem, it look almost like a strawberry but was bigger than a regular size apple.

Since her mama sheep give this to her, she can't be mean to not eat it. Mama sheep watch her baby girl eat the red fruit, she was so happy. This mean her baby will have more strength than a silver spirit male shuffalos. This fruit was the most important fruit in their race were it can naturally heal and strengthen body.

Most shuffalos is born as a purple spirit beast, to upgrade, they use this fruit, the Instant Ruby fruit, as their helper since they need to take in a lot of Qi to rise up a rank. The Instant Ruby fruit is only a legend in the cultivating world. Only the big clan or the Imperial family have gotten their hands on some of them.

Suddenly, Chun Zhiming felt an abundant of energy flow in her, her muscle strengthen, the fragile bone of hers harden. Anyone would be happy to have such fruit that gave so much power and effectiveness; but not Chun Zhiming, the tiny smile on her face turn gentle. She didn't like this, even though she understood her mama sheep intention, she still doesn't like this. There is no such thing as easy life in this world, when you want it, you need to give all your blood, sweat, and tears. Those who wants to cheat pain will never experience it, experience the disparity, hate, and those who ignored pain will never taste a true determination, a true strength. Sometime even life can be hard and tough, that's show that your living.

That's how Chun Zhiming is, when she was in her child stage in her last world, she know what pain is like, the taste of it too. She never yearn to die, instead she developed a determination to taste a life of freedom, no matter the consequences.

Living with that family of hers taught her an important lesson. That's how she's such a good girl now.

Mama sheep sense a dislike from her baby girl, she was confused. Was the fruit she pick was a sour one instead of the sweet one. Chun Zhiming look at her mama confused face and laugh, her mama is really adorable. She patted her face, comforting her. Mama sheep nuzzle at her baby tiny little hand. It was so tiny compare to her big size that reach about a grizzly bear.

The abundance of energy in Chun Zhiming hastily turn into a food for her IT. Those who know this would've curse a thousand time.

She patted her stomach than let out a satisfied burb than laugh. A breeze of cold wind hit her fragile bare skin, it look like she need to make a cloth and it has to be soft and fluffy one just like her mama sheep. Chun Zhiming walk toward her mama side to climb up, Mama sheep understood what she wanted to do and kneel down. Once she was on top of Mama sheep, Chun Zhiming laugh in glee as her Mama sheep start to move.

They reach the meadow, Chun Zhiming got off and run toward Ola, the little shuffalo, or her big brother. Ola, who was busy eating The Instant Ruby fruit, jump startled when he was tackle. Chun Zhiming laugh, Ola playfully glare at her. Mama sheep laugh at their antic.

Ola got off the ground with his four hooves and humph as he held his head high, like a little Lord. Chun Zhiming pull a toothless grin, her Ola is so cute but not cuter as her Ao Ao, her Ao Ao is the most cutest. Thump! Thump! ah it look like papa sheep is here.

His big body cover the whole view, horn twisted manically; although he look mean and dangerous, Chun Zhiming know that her papa sheep is the most nicest beast because of his gentle eye. Ola ran up to his father, excited to see him and affectionate rub his face. Mama sheep went up to her husband. Chun Zhiming watch the warm atmosphere: sometimes, animal are more human than human themselves.

Papa sheep finished showing his affection and went up to his daughter. his Pierced eye look at her with affection and warmth just like he did with his wife and son. He nudge down on her fragile body, indicating that he wanted to show her something. Chun Zhiming happily climb up, since her papa sheep want to show her something, she can't turn him down.

****

They reach a Willow like tree, at first glance it look like a normal Willow but when you look closer, it seem to be moving like an actual living plant. An instant warmth envelope Chun Zhiming immediately. The place was so full of life.

"Bah!" Elder tree, this is my daughter who've I was talking about. Look at how cute she is.

Any father would praise their daughter.

The Willow shift toward them. One of the branch wrapped around Chun Zhiming and pick her up, although the Willow didn't have an eye, it still look like it was actually looking at the tiny baby, studying her.

Than, the tall hanging leaves swirl around crazily. Chun Zhiming laugh, that tickle!

Papa sheep who was foolishly laughing a moment ago turn stun for a minute before he let out a 'Bahh!' loudly, calling all the other Shuffalos: their Elder tree have finally accept an inheritor!

"Bahh-!" A cheer rang out the mountain.

****

Chun Zhiming look at the Elder tree with interest. Seeing the still tree not moving anymore, she smile and went to sleep on her mama sheep.

In her mind.

Something.. something foreign was pulling her in. She open her eye and saw that she's not surrounded by the forest anymore but a wide open space, only with a plain blue sky. She look down and saw her reflection and realized she's standing on the most clearest ocean. She jump and once landed, the water made a small wave. Giggle, she run around crazy and laughing as the wind hit her naked skin.

Ding.

Huh? Chun Zhiming turn around when she heard a sound.

Ding.

It sound like a Melody. A beautiful sad Melody.

"..elO?!" Since she's only one month old, it's hard for her to say a full words.

Ding.

With her tiny short leg, she follow the melody and meet with a giant tree. It look so Enchanting, she walk toward it without hesitation and sit down as she lean on the tree.

Looking at the view in front of her, she start a conversation with a tree like a friend.

"Iis..betifu..l.." silence was answer to her.

"Me..nim.ish min min, mi..er..tsee." silence answer her again.

In the distance, a giant tree was shown with a tiny girl under it. They watch the ocean peaceful as a soft wind blew.

The tiny girl head drop than woke up but head drop again until her eyelids close and drift to sleep.

The lullaby start again, but this time; more soothing.