"Following Luck?"

When that little episode was over, they went back to training as their body was now healed. They were order to eat poison all day, lift ten pounds of boulders. Their weak body start to improve. One by one, the three siblings would run through the mountains, withstand the harsh waterfalls, held in the pain. Their muscle burn.

Yet, they were determine. If Chun Zhiming said to to drown themselves so they could feel the pressure of the water, they'll do it without hesitation.

Weeks went by. Right now, the one who improve the most was Cho Dou, who was the weakest out of the siblings. His original malnourished skinny body was now filled with muscle, of course he wasn't that buff like his eldest brother. He did grew a inch taller than his sister, Cho Lie. His dark sickly malnourished skin have turn pale white like a ghost.

All of their features improve from the milk of Mama sheep, who was happy enough to give them her milk thinking they were her baby Chu Chu friends. The wild untamed hair they had was now silky and long except for Cho Kai, as his hair become more wilder and longer like a hedgehog. Even their skin improve, especially Cho Lie.

Although the training was harsh, they could all agreed on one thing:

The bestest part of the training was food, in which they never thought they would have it occasionally. If it were their life before, food was rare. The only thing that filled their stomach was these brown porridge that they wouldn't even called it a meal, more like a dog food. Being a slave don't allow you to speak out, so you just have to accept what they give you even if it's only a grain of rice.

But now, everyday before and after training, they were allowed to eat anything without punishment. Why wouldn't they be happy? And the most important thing was that it's their master who is cooking for them.

****

"1...2...3...4..." Cho Dou count as he do the squats. He sweat heavily but feel alive, the usual burn start to come.

At the side, it was Cho Lie who was doing the frog hope with her tied around with a steel chains, Shou Yin's.
Her legs were about to give out. gritting her teeth, she jump faster. But Shou Yin try to be cheeky and so increase the weight of the steel chains making Cho Lie want to punch him already.

In the distance, at a tall cliff. Cho Kai tightly gripped on the rock, making sure his body was steady as he climbed up the tall cliff. His hands slipped but that didn't scare him. Being a tough person, he carried on, not looking back down.

The one who's having the most easy is Chun Zhiming, she lay down on the ground closing her eyes. A force pull her in. Once she open them, a familiar place was in her view. How strange? She haven't visit Mr. Tree for one year and the place seems to changed. The lonely tree was surrounded by a bunch of the vibrate red braided flowers that almost kill her by the blind knight panther.

She explore around to see what also change. But there's nothing else except for this. Oh well. Walking toward Mr. Tree, her eyes sharpen.

It seems Mr. Tree look happy.

"Why are you happy?" She asked curiously.

Ding!

Ding!

"Oh, your happy because you have a lot of friends surrounding you? Well, I'm happy for you too Mr. Tree," the friends Chun Zhiming was talking about was the vibrate red braided flower, in which is called The Lily Sweethearts. They're one of a kind, growing random places and there's not much information about them. Even if they were well known, people would only take a glance at it because of its beauty, but that's all. In books and scrolled, they were written down as a regular flower with vibrate red petals and yellow inside. Nothing was added in.