"Beginning of Training!"(4)

On the other side of the mountain, were the setting look more plain and spacious....

Bam!

Horns slam to each other, a young shuffalo and a adult shuffalo can be seen fighting each other. The attack made the young shuffalo flew a few feet and feel dizzy, but it got back on it's feet again.

Huffing, it ran toward the adult shuffalo with a fast speed, but the adult shuffalo dodge it with ease.

"Bahh!" Ola, if your enemy were stronger than you, don't think your going to come back without being in a brink of death. Tch, your to open! You need to secure both your offense and defense.

The young shuffalo, Ola, groan in pain. He steadily get up and glare at his father, even if his horns was just starting to developed, a Cloud Giant Shuffalos are naturally born with hard head. Just wait until he get older, "Bahh!" I want you to teach me 'The Seven Star Jump'..huff! Huff! Teach me now!

With that, he attack his father again. Papa sheep look calmly at his son, his eyes still held warmth in it. But it's also fierce and fill with seriousness.

'The Seven Star Jump' is a secret technique that only the Cloud Giant Shuffalos had that was given to them by The Elder Tree --- The same tree that accept Chun Zhiming as it's inheritor.

The Technique can cause a single mountain destroyed in a second. It is fill with complicated steps -- Like when you draw a ruin, you need to complete different symbol to make the ruin work --- 'The Seven Star Jump' is just like that, but instead of drawing, you need to make rythm with your feet like dancing.

Different steps have different power move. Like the Flamingo steps, it can gave illusion to your enemy that you duplicated. So in 'The seven star jump', There are seven steps [The grass hopper steps, The Flamingo Steps, The Bear Steps, The Goat Steps, The Hedgehog's Steps, The Chameleon Steps, and lastly The Monkey Steps]

But once you completed those seven steps, you can unlocked, 'The Fourteen Star Jump' and so on.

Papa sheep easily dodge it again. When he learn that his son and daughter was attacked, you can't imagine how worried and guilty he feel. As a father, he should be the one to make them feel at safe and defended them.

They were just a kid, especially his little Chu Chu, who was still a baby and a human on top of that; A baby human are more fragile than an adult one, just one wrong move they can easily be killed.

Thankfully Ola was there, if he wasn't, he would surely find his daughter torn body the next day. If that happens, he might just kill every magical beast he sees. So when his son ask him to train him, he didn't hesitate to agree.

But when his son told him he wanted to learn 'The Seven Star Jump' he was reluctant; not because he didn't want to teach him but his son is only at the middle-stage Silver Spirit, not even close to The early-stage Golden Spirit.

Here's an explanation; human in this continent think that the level of cultivation only reach to silver spirit. But as a Cloud Giant Shuffalos, a high rank magical beast, they know that there is more level above this.

Which is [ Gold Spirit, Golden Martial, White-Martial Lord, White-Martial King, and White-Martial Emperor]

For a Magical Beast, A silver or a Gold spirits is only a so-so, especially to the High Ranking beast. But Papa Sheep don't want to say 'No' to his son, so he made a compromise that if He, Ola, can land a hit on him; He'll teach him 'The Seven Stars Jump'.

Ola naturally agree, if he can learn 'The Seven Star Jump' than he can definitely protect Chu Chu, his baby sister.

****