"King Yama"(4)

"Mr. Yama, where's my baby! Where IS my Ao Ao. Where is he?!" Chun Zhiming, behind King Yama, childish voice turn menacing as her grin. Her once peerless teeth turn black and sharp. Black gooey thing drip from her mouth.

King Yama turn his head to where the voice is. He was horrified to what he saw, a beautiful woman turning into this-this Thing! He saw lots of horrified monsters before but it could not be compared to this. This...this was petrifying, a spine-chilling thing that he don't even want to describe it.  

However, the dreadful fear did not stop him from attacking instead it encourage him to kill, to get rid of this monster, this thing; get it away from hell, from any place. If not destroy, he doesn't know if he's going to live another day. If he's going to see his Shinyin again.

Again! Fastly he flew to the tiny figure and kick with his powerful leg, but the girl disappeared again in a flash. He sharpen his eyes and ears as he roses his power; hell itself was in a dreadful situations. Those who haven't escape were either crushed or explode by the power.

Xi, who was running, stop and look back to were the king is. The unpleasant feeling in his guts increase.

"Guwen! Come on! We have to escape before the King aura increase to 50%," shouted Di.

Worried really fill Xi, the King never use his power more than 10%, that conclude that his opponent must be terribly strong. So he did the only foolish thing he can think of; he turn back, and ran toward were the king is.

"Xi!"

The other minions stop and look at Xi, who was running back toward the  king, than look at each other, nodded in understanding--Their King is in danger!

Seeing that the other are going back, Di stop shouting and hurriedly follow behind.

Meanwhile, at King Yama, he carefully look at his surrounding, trying not to miss a single thing. His fierce golden eye wonder around. Tiny sweat slid down his forehead, fingers twitching.

"Come out! Coward!" He yelled, Randomly Punching everywhere. The powerful punch destroy everything it touch.

As he about to yelled again....bang! A powerful force hit his abdomen. 

Cough! He spurt out blood from his mouth. A blue light flash, Xi and the rest landed to the ground.

"King!" They yelled in unison, when they saw blood from their King.

"hehaHaHAHA!! Give him to me! Give My Ao Ao to Me!!!" Chun Zhiming laugh as she kept punching him. Her craze eye widen further, her sharp black teeth turn back to her original peerless white teeth again.

Pain! Unbearable pain was all King Yama felt. It was like a giant needle stabbing his guts. Every nerves systems in his being felt like it was attack by a sharp blade.

"Sto-cough!-" another blood spat out, tears forming in his eye. Oh how he wish it stop already. Xi and the four minions couldn't watch, they too also felt the pain that their king felt and wince at every punch. A sudden anger rise within them. Xi couldn't stand it anymore and flew to attack Chan Zhiming.

Chun Zhiming dodge the attack without looking. She stop punching King Yama; instead, she turn and look at Xi with a grin. Than punch him in the stomach just like she did with King Yama.

"Akk!" Xi eye wide in pain.

Still in daze from the pain, king Yama snap out of it as he heard Xi scream in pain. He look and seeing that his guwen slash best friend turn into a punching bag--his rage overshadowed his fear as crimson fire form around his fist and went to attack Chun Zhiming. Seeing the coming attack, she giggle and caught the giant fist with one hand as the other squeezing Xi neck. The action cause the background destroyed as she remain unharmed. she clenched the giant fist until its fingers broke and harshly let go.