"Min De Yanjing"(2)

"Who do they think the master of this clan is? It was I who lead this clan to greatness, It was I who gave this clan power and glory!" The Minrui clan wasn't always like this, it didn't have power nor strong background. A century ago, It was an ordinary small clan who have a so-so power which is  Silver Spirit. But one day Minrui Jin Lilang was scheme by his parents to marry a rich fat Noble lady whose old enough to be his Great-Grandmother.

Feeling betrayed by his family, he escape. That time, he was only a small purple spirit in a big continent--- Oxile Continent. He made great achievement on his journey. Getting allies, friends, brotherhood, and enemies. On one of his journey, he meet a small beautiful girl who was about 14 years old. That was Loi Lin Lin ---Minrui De Yanjing mother --- who was now his wife and the only woman he'd ever love.

They went through life and death together and decided to married once they return to his clan. Minrui Jin Lilang, now a Black Martial Lord, killed all those whom had wrong him: His family, siblings, and of course that fat noble lady. He decided to let the elders live because he need someone to put order in the clan.

The cold aura in the room was thick and heavy that the servant dare not to breathe. While Minrui De Yanjing himself stare blankly in space thinking about: had his Ming'er start killing yet? has she already massacre a town? Is she eating three times a day? Did anyone made her cry?

Sigh, De Yanjing stretch a little. "Father, let's go."

"Eh, Ying'er you don't have to go. You don't have to apologize to that Old tutor. Father will go and chase him away okay."

De Yanjing stare blankly at this foolish father of his... It's to bad that he can't laugh for anyone except for his Ming'er. The reason why he wanted to go because he need to exam the layout of this residents since he don't have the original owner memories.

Beside he still need to find Ming'er and as much as he love his nephew, Ao Ao, he know that brat characters more than anyone. He swore that brat might be the reincarnation of Dolos: the god of trickery. Seriously, how did nobody ever saw his black-belly (Two Face) character.

"Let's go father," De Yanjing said it again, this time with a more authority tone in it. Jin Lilang stiff. His back subconsciously straighten up, even the shadow guards. But De Yanjing didn't wait for him as he was already at the door. Daze, Jin Lilang followed after him.

The teen stop, confusing Jin Lilang.

"Jing'er, what's wrong?"

"Father... Which way is the Black Hall?" De Yanjing ask.

Realization came to Jin Lilang, How could he forget that his son had lost his memories!

"Follow me." Together, they came in the Black Hall. The servants and maids pass by bow in respect to them; though inside, they show disdain to the young master.

How could Jin Lilang not know. These servants will be taught a lesson soon.

****

The Black Hall was a grand hall were the elders and master discuss and have meetings. Right now, in left to right rows, four elders are sitting respectfully. Two in the left and two in the right. Although they look very respectful to each other, secretly, they hated each other in the guts.

Right now they dare not to said anything since a big power house is in the same room with them, which is none other than Prestigious Tutor Din.

Prestigious Tutor Din though was not bother by the awkward atmosphere as he calmly drank his tea. Minrui Hou De broke the atmosphere by clearing his throat.

"Prestigious Tutor Din, don't worry my brother will be here in a minute. Pl--"

He was interrupted by a servant calling out Minrui Jin Lilang and Minrui De Yanjing attendance. Secretly, he glare at the door way.