"The four guardian."

"Don't cry anymore okay. We're not going to eat you okay. Heh, do we look like a savage?" Chun Zhiming lightly laugh.

The four headed snake held back it's tears: fine, we won't cry...wuwu.

With a bright light, Shou Yin transform back to his human form. Sighing, he said,"Alright! Stop tormenting it. Stinky baby! Don't you know who or what this four headed crown snake is?"

Chun Zhiming purse her lips,"Of course Ming Ming know, it has four head and it's a..a...Mm? What are you?"

She ask the four headed snake, clearly forgetting about what it said a minutes ago.

Smacking his forehead, Shou Yin decided to answer. For some reason he feel like he's the only sane one out of these four people. "This four headed crown snake is called Si Da -- yes, all of their name is Si Da-- Anyway, they're one of the four emperor beast. They weren't supposed to exist, heck, the emperor beast isn't supposed to exist. Much less in the lower world," he mumbled the last sentence lowly.

But he didn't notice Chun Zhiming's ears twitching as her smile became meaningful.

"And so, what I'm saying is you should be honor to even meet one! And You! You stinky baby, you need to control yourself because in the future you might not know who you could offend," Shou Yin said with his hands on his hips. But than his mind start slow down: 'Should I say it the other way around? Is it supposed to be the baby who shouldn't offend those type of people or those people shouldn't offend her?"

Lost in thought, Shou Yin didn't even realize he was actually saying his mind out loud. But the others didn't pay attention to him.

Chun Zhiming tapped on the snake head --- the one she's sitting on. "Ne, is it true that your not supposed to exist. That's really sad, why don't you exist?"

Although the tapped look light, only the unfortunate Si Da's know the tremendous power in it. Wincing at the small tapped, Si Da respectfully said, "Since we exist a million yearssss ago, naturally mortalsss would forget about our existence and it's a surprise this friend of yoursss know who we are."

Humming, Chun Zhiming tapped the head harder indicating it to continue in which Si Da did.

"In million yearssss ago, we were a god to the people, they worship us and give us offering. Of course, we, touched by the kindness of these small being, give them something in return. We give them knowledge on how to collect the spirit Qi around them, we taught them how to forge weaponsss, how to use wit when to hunt. Humanity wasn't always like this. Gold and riches did not matter to them, instead they would rather trade just for food and warm clothes to get through winter...

...But of course there wasss war and the war cause the spiritual Qi in the atmosphere to be tainted. Sigh, we, and the other emperorsss did not want to be in the war, but we didn't realize our rejection would meet with scorn from the small being we thought wasss pure and kind. Asss yearssss went by it was to late for us to realize the human turn their back on us, in fear and greed. We, enrage, naturally attack. Just assss we were about to win, an old man, whose dress in fine clothing contrast to the human who dress in animal skin, stop our attack. We had concluded that this old man wasss from the Middle world, not the realm, attack us---"

"Wait, what do you mean the middle world but not the realm?" Cho Lie couldn't help but ask. Even her two brother was confused.

"---- ah, yessss, there are actually three world that have there own three realm. Right now, we are in the lower world in the lower realm. It'sss confusssing but you'll start to understand soon. If you want to assscend to the middle realm in this world, your need to reach the Red Emperor rank---"