"The role of a master."(1)

Chun Zhiming clean up all the headless body and the dead slaves that was in the cage with a chomp! Her mouth drip with bloods. All the evidence was gone except for the blood stain and the broken cage. She leave it there as it was not useful for her.

She stare at the three siblings that had passed out from blood lost. Her developing hair grew and stretch. It wrapped itself around the three siblings body, carrying them along the way in the mountain.

After wondering around, she reached her original location where she played with the Long tail Rabbit. Upon arriving, she notice that Yin Yin haven't come back yet.

Settling the three siblings to the ground. Chun Zhiming sit down and went still. None of her muscle move, her eyes never once blink. She was like those porcelain doll's, staring and smiling. The sun was about to set. Noise of birds chirping and beast roaring was all you can hear in the mountain.

The sound of the rustling bush caught her attention yet she did not blink, only moving her head.

A sorry figure fall to the ground with a grunt.

"Oof! Those damn beast. Once I get my hand on them I'll-" Shou Yin complain than stop when he look up and notice a tiny child in front of him. He gulped.

"Oh, oh! Hey, when did you get back?" He let out a nervous laugh.

In fact, Shou Yin have came back with Chun Zhiming 'New playmate' but saw that no one wasn't there, he let out a happy celebration and fastly flew away but as he was about to reach the end of the mountain, a force stop him. It made his stomach knotted in pain.

Feeling weak, he decided to find a nearby cave to recover. What he didn't know that the cave was occupied by The Eight legs blue Hamster --- a purple spirit magical beast.

If he had his full strength early on, Shou Yin would've win easily but right now he was wounded so fighting a purple spirit magical beast was not a good idea. He tried to turn himself back to the steel chain, it only causes him pain again.

The only thing he can do now was running away, the eight legs blue Hamster chase after him. He tried to tired it out, but that damn hamster was stubborn as a rock.

It chased him to a horde of Bird-horn battling for a mate. Bitterly, he fought his way out only for him to be chase by the other Bird-horn.

Now Bird-horn are a red spirit magical beast, but once in a group they can be deadly as an green spirit magical beast. Not only that, they have poisonous spit that shoot out of them once feel threaten.

He was chase by a eight leg blue Hamster and a horde of Bird-horn. he ran until he was back to a familiar territory he fled an hour's ago. To his surprise, the magical beast stop chasing him. He curse at them before running away. And that's how he get back here again.

"Yin Yin," Chun Zhiming calmly said, her eyes was still soulless like a doll. Gone was that bright clear-pure turquoise eyes.

Shou Yin shiver, "Ye-yes?"

"Can you bring me these herbs, Ming Ming need it."

"O-of c-c-course," Shou Yin stammered. "Wha-what kind of herbs?"

"...there's many type of herbs? I guess herbs that can heal wounds," Chun Zhiming said.

"O-okay! On it! Going to get the herbs now! Bye" he disappeared with a swoosh like he had seen some kind of ghost.

Still staring at the spot where Shou Yin stood at, Chun Zhiming still didn't blink.

Than a moment later, she realized Yin Yin had an odd expression like he was afraid of something: maybe he had meet some scary beast, that's why.