"King Yama"(1)

A hour later, after standing alone. Buddha mind start to process. After he get himself together, he realized that he forgot to tell her about the choices! Ah! Just let king Yama tell her.'I've never meet such scary person in my life!....Damn those ONE! Making me look like a joke! I'll get them back.'

A golden light flash, he disappeared.

Meanwhile, at hell, A place were the dead go to get their Judgement. Sitting there is a powerful being, scanning the Soul Script with it's sharp eye; the poor unfortunate soul in front of it trimble. This handsome being is bigger than a mountain, red skin, sharp teeth, strong nose, thin lip cover with it's long beard, and of course it's terrifying eye. It wore a crown that said 'King' on it, you can feel it's terrible power surrounding this being.

"Tirung Ung! How do you plead!" The being deep voice called out while his eye cast downward to the tiny unfortunate soul in front of him.

"I-I ppp-plead in-innocent!" The unfortunate soul name, Tirung Ung answer with a Shakey voice, clearly you can tell that he was scared.

"Hahahaha!" The being dark laugh boom across hell, those who heard it shiver with fright. "Innocent!? You plead innocent!"

Tirung Ung squeak!

"Do you not know what you've done wrong?!"

"N-no."

"Than I, King Yama, will let you know!" This terrifying being is King Yama, the ruler of hell, judgement of soul, sarcastically said."you have murder your own wife, who loved you deeply, for the girl you wanted! You have sold your own childrens because they were annoying to that Lover of yours. How touching! Not only that, you've committed sin after sins just for that lover. And what did you get in the end? Her betrayal! Hahahaha! Very touching indeed!"

King Yama mock the tiny soul in front of him. The tiny soul, Tirung Ung smile bitterly. He knows his crime, and regret everything. He now know that king Yama was real and would know every sins you done. He plead innocent, not because the fear for his life, but because he wanted to see his wife again and apologize for everything he had done.

"How do you plead!"

"Guilty." Was all he said without hesitation. King Yama look at him silently than said...

"Why do you plead innocent in the first place?" King Yama may be cruel, terrifying, and prideful but he have Justice in his heart. Never cruel to those who are honest, have a right reason, and the innocent. The soul in front of him may have done Terrible thing, and pleaded innocent, but he plead guilty with out hesitation. King Yama know the soul regret everything and admitted his mistake unlike other soul he had judge, so he might give him a chance if he have a valid excuse.

Tirung Ung was startled," I p-plead innocent because I want to see my wife again, I want to apologise to her and wish to give her the love that she deserves. I wish to tell her I've regret everything and know my wrong. Even if she doesn't forgive me. I wished to see my children again and be the best father they ever had, even if they hate me," Tirung Ung tears fall, dripping on the cold floor.

He truly regret everything, if he had a second chance, he would tell his wife he love her everyday. He'll pampered her, dot on her and never let her feel pain and regret for marrying him. He wish to hold his childrens. Give them the best father, that would love them like a true father would. Give them kisses on cheek, spend time with them like a happy family.

Tirung Ung was a handsome man, have a high paying jobs, was outstanding. But he felt like the world was cruel to him for giving him a simple looking wife that he thought loved him only for his look, for giving him annoying childrens that pester him non-stop like flies. Until he meet the love of his life; he thought the world is being fair now, for letting him meet this beautiful woman, he thought the beautiful woman love him for he who was. So he killed his wife, sold his childrens, ruin his friends life just for her. When she betrayed him, killing him. He realized that he was only being used; she never loved him, but his money. Oh how regret, hatred, sorrow, and guilty filled him up instantly.

Regret, for being blind; hatred, for the woman he thought loved him; sorrow, for believing the world was cruel to him; guilty, for what he have done.

King Yama look at him quitly...his eye penetrating the heart of the soul in front of him and see that he was telling the truth.

Tirung Ung stood still, the fear he had before dispatch, and was ready for any punishment that was giving to him.

"Tirung Ung! Since you have plead guilty....." King Yama slowly said,"...I, This King will give you a second chance!"

Hearing that he'll be giving a second chance, instead of a horrifying punishment. Tirung Ung heart was full of Hope and happiness that he'll meet his wife, his children, and his friends again.

"Th-Thank you sir! I-I-I mean king sir! King Yama sir!" He was full of happiness that he stumbled upon his words.

King Yama faintly smile amusingly," save your thank. I, King Yama, is Justice." With a wave, one of his minions came forward and wrote Tirung Ung name in the booklet.

A white blue-ish light shine on the soul and he disappeared like wisps.

Yawwn! King yama or Yanluo, stretch his mighty hand. He was really tired for being here all day.

"Xi how many souls are left to judge?"

"100,000,000,020 souls are left my king," Xi, a guwen (advisor)answer respectfully.

"Uggghhh! But I don't wanna judge anymore, it's so boring!" He whined. Those who saw the great and mighty King Yama whine would be shocked of their lives. His guwen and minions were used to this side of him, especially Xi, it wasn't a shocked to them anymore.