Day #5

A lazy day ending with a simple smile.

I guess my body clock is used now with waking up 6am or before 8am. I slept late last night but I woke up early. Last night also, I texted my Henson to buy on his way home (he works graveyard shifts) some ingredients for a vegetable soup and cook it as our breakfast. And he did. It was the best! I am so grateful for his cooking skills and love.

Although I would wake up early everyday, by 10am I am usually already back to my dreamland. Of course, still I am caught up with Boruto. 150 episodes and I am on my 67th.

My daughter had to practice for her dance school activity this afternoon so it was a quite one. Henson cooked again for me bacon and eggs and fried vegetable rice. Yum!

A beautiful surprise also is that finally! we are having our Internet connected! I am so excited and at the same time I actually didn't expect it. Previously they said our address was blocked and installation in my street has stopped. So, imagine my surprise when the installer called and told me they're on their way.

I am now safe and I really feel bad though. My friend who was negative and was pulling my business down, is going to have a big case. She was dragging my name which is not right anymore. I pray she realised what she's doing. I am thankful I can be part of the process for her to grow.

It's a beautiful day today. I am forcing myself to get down on my yoga mat but I am pretty sure this will turn into a habit soon. It's late at night but I am working out. It doesn't hurt others so I guess it's fine. I am blessed because this day is as productive as my heart is calm with God's grace and promises. ♥️