Day #48

Doubt your doubts.

Death brings us closer to God.

No, I don't mean it in a way where we all should just decide to go die and be with the Father. I mean it in a way that we should not fear death and let go of questioning God when people we love, dies.

I will always remember my final exam in my 1st year in college, on the subject philosophy. The immortality of a man lies on the memories of his/her love ones. As long a man is remembered, he/she is immortal. I aced that test and though I was always absent, I got a high grade.

Death is painful. Not to the dead, but to the ones left behind.

You won't be able to do things you used to with that person.
You won't be able to hear their voice.
You won't be able to see their smile.
You won't be able to feel their warmth.
There are so many things you won't be able to do anymore with them because they're gone. Forever. They're not coming back.

Or so we thought.

We will be reunited again. In the Land of the Father, the kingdom of the Lord, the home that we are all going to.

A place where there'll be no more pain but pure happiness.
A place where our true riches lies.
God said that if you want to be perfect, give your possessions to the poor for our riches lies not on earth but in Heaven.

Doubt your doubts because they are all empty play thoughts. They are cast by the evil because why should you doubt when God is the strongest of all?

EVERYTHING IS AS IT SHOULD BE.
ALL THE PAIN. ALL THE STRUGGLE.

Yes. It is all part of a masterpiece.
A masterpiece of the Great Creator.
A masterpiece called Life.