Day #26

Sharing the miracles of Christ is like sharing the good news that He is.

Writing this today because I was having a block last night. I couldn't think of what to write. Plus I was to sleepy.

Yesterday, I went to the bank and deposited the money to my bank account. Yehey! I got my 2,000php from my friend and I had a meal with her. I went to the mall and bought some stuffs and met with my mother and daughter. We had a meal and my hubby came a little too late. My mother was gone already. She had to catch the last bus trip back to the hometown.

We watch Frozen II and it was really really really lovely. The lessons are beautiful. It shows how we don't need prince charming to save us. That although change is constant, love remains the same. It will always be there.

I realise that it was just like God's love. He will always be there no matter how much change we go through. The pain is part of the process. Sometimes our true purpose comes out after we are broken. And during those times that we are broken, God never leaves us alone to suffer. He will hug us and shush us while we cry our hearts to Him. He doesn't want to hurt us but it is the only way we'll realised. It is a must. There are circumstances that we must go through.