Day #25

Thinking back to day #1, I only had less than 20,000php on my bank account. Few weeks ago, I went down to 2,000php. With what little I have, I decided to make a page on Facebook about God's promises. (It's named GIVING UP if you got the chance, please do follow and like my page.) To boost my page and get more likers, I paid for an ad on Facebook. Little did I know that it will come back to me a thousand fold! TODAY I HAVE 104,875PHP!!!

What a beautiful God we have. All we need to do is just ask. Ask Him everyday. Be thankful and grateful like He already gave you whatever you are asking for. Glorify Him!

HE IS ABUNDANCE!

If you have been following this journey, you know how depressed I am and how my fight against it went. Some days are just too hard to handle. To be positive is easy, staying though, on the other hand, is another story.

Our battle is inside us. Ask the Father for guidance that you may remain humble and kind when you get what you want. He will find the means. He will give it to you. All you have to do is to be ready to give it away. Yes. Be selfless. Do not let it scare you. Do not let it make you feel like it is so important that you unconsciously turn into a selfish monster.

Right now, I am still battling myself. This is the only way for me to repay the Father Almighty for winning 90% of my battles.

My thoughts about others aren't good. Insecurities and bitterness surrounds me. They're preying like predators and I am a little mouse. I get carried away by fear sometimes but I am winning. I am confident because I have God. I have Him in my life. I will never lose.

The Lord will always give us more than enough. He will always provide us more than we asked for. Believe that everyday. Not a month since I started and I already have results.

God is amazing!!!