Day #21

Life is good.

Life is worth the pain. Everyday may be a struggle but life is life. It is worth living for.

Being positive in every situation is not that hard. Just think of things that you can be grateful or things that can make you smile or laugh then that's it. You're positive already. The hardest thing about being positive is maintaining it. Some days are so hard that you get so overwhelmed in trying to maintain your positive aura that it backs fire at you. You can be happy for a minute and be negative the whole time after it.

Choose it.

Choose it.

Choose it.

Always remember that life is a choice. And it consists 80% of YOURS. NOT OTHERS BUT YOURS.

PRAY.

Live everything to the Lord. It is okay to take a rest but never to quit. Do not pressure yourself just because you were so tired you forgot to talk to the Father. Sometimes we push ourselves too much that it brings us more harm than happiness.

Pray.

It is hard to stop our emotions but eventually we'll master it. Nothing is easy. It's just that we get used to it that it feels like it is easy. But for every beginner, it is not.

Pray.

HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL. Sometimes it may seem unfair. Why is the Lord favouring those who are sinners. Why is the Lord blessing those people who do less of charity than you do. It is because riches on earth can never be brought to heaven. How poor you are on earth as long as you live the life He commanded, you'll be the richest in heaven. Remember that this is not our home. We are simply travellers. So do not crave for the riches on earth. Crave for gratitude and humility and you'll live life on earth happily.