The Beginning

Short a/n
Hello and welcome to my first fanfic i hope you all enjoy. There will be no smut but there might be some steamy scenes later in the story.

Y/n - your name, F/n - friend's name
F/c - favorite color, 2F/n - 2nd favorite color, H/c - hair color, E/c - Eye color

(Y/N PoV, 2nd person)

"Y/N! Hurry up you're going to be late for school!" Your mom shouts from downstairs. Putting on a hoodie, you look at the time, the school bus is going to be here in a few minutes. You sigh and grab your backpack, shoving your phone and earbuds into the pocket of your hoodie. 

You walk downstairs and see your mom fixing breakfast, some eggs, toast and bacon. You grab some toast and a few slices of bacon before heading out the door. "See you later mom!" She waved at you and you closed the front door. 

Turning around you head to the bus stop where some other people were waiting at. One of them looks at you and smiles wide, waving at you to stand next to them. It was F/n, cheery as ever, even in the mornings, which you don't understand how.

"Good morning Y/n! How are you?" They ask happily, giving you your favorite Starbucks coffee. (If you don't like coffee imagine it as hot chocolate)

"Tired as fuck." You said enthusiastically. You take the cup and sigh, welcoming the smell and warmth of the liquid. You wish you were back under the comfortable covers of your bed and in dream land. You are definitely not a morning person. Especially when you stayed up till midnight doing homework that got you more confused than not.

They chuckled and took a sip of their coffee. "I'm ready for the weekend already, I have something planned for the group of us." The side glanced your way with a smile on their face and a glint of mischief in their eye.

You raise an eyebrow. "Oh? And what would that be?" You spot the bus come up at the end of the street heading your way.

"It's a surprise~!" they giggled almost child-like. 

You shook your head, chuckling. They always like to surprise their friends. You can't help but wonder what it would be this time. 

The bus arrives at your stop and you take another sip of the warm liquid, and board the bus. F/n sits next to you at the back of the bus and they start ranting about some gossip that you heard a bit of around school. You're not all that interested, but nod your head along trying not to fall asleep on the bumpy ride to school.