Returned

It's been a few days since the shadow man came into your room and wanted to hurt your mom. After that incident it seemed to leave you alone, which you were at ease with. You didn't want to see the shadow anymore. 

You stepped into school for the day, earbuds in and listening to some Jazz. You had your hands in your pockets, not looking at anything in particular. When you got to your table, you sighed and put your bag on the table, hugging it like a pillow. You still wanted to sleep but school had to take you away from your cloud of a bed.

When you were resting, you heard someone clear their throat. It sounded familiar. You look up from your somewhat comfortable position and you stared with wide eyes.

(Alastor PoV 1st person)

I watched as my fawn approached the table, she still had a sleepy look to her. It was innocent and it made my black heart long for something I forgotten. But I cannot steer away from my plans, I've gone to far to back out of it now.

She sat at the table and got herself comfortable, using her bag as a pillow. Maybe she was to tired to notice me, that's okay. I cleared my throat, and she looked up. Her expression was like a deer in headlights. 

"A-Alastor?" She said, still staring at me. I nodded, smiling at her.

"I'm back my little fawn~" I cooed. She smiled brightly and came up to give me a hug. the feeling still felt foreign to me.

"Where were you? You never told me." (Y/n) stated. 

"I'm sorry my dear, I was out taking care of some business." It was mostly true, I spent a few days back in hell to ask of some favors and return to Charlie's hotel for a moment. I also was up here when my little fawn fell down that hill behind her house.

(Y/n PoV 2nd person)

I was still hugging Al when our other friends came over. (F/n) beamed at us and made giddy 'awe' sound as they skipped over. You sat up, sitting next to Al and dragged your back over closer to you. Liz looked at the two of you and sighed, tiredly.

"So, how long have you and Al been a thing~?" (F/n) asks you. You were caught off guard with the question, even though you should've expected it. 

"About a week. I proposed the question to her when she got suspended." Al answered for you, looking into your eyes and smiling gently. The notion made you swoon. He placed a kiss on your shoulder and you blushed.

A while passed by, holding Alastor's hand in yours and everyone at your table having a nice little chatter before the bell rung for class. Alastor embraced you in a hug and walked you to your first class. He's always a gentleman.

He kissed your cheek before leaving for his class. He whispered 'I love you' in your ear as he walked passed, leaving butterflies in your stomach, and your face flushed as you walked into your class.

For the rest of the morning, you were happy and giddy, more focused on the thought of Alastor rather than class. You ended up looking out the window dreamily half of the time. Sometimes a student had to tap your shoulder when class was over. 

You had one more class before lunch, and you couldn't wait to see Al again. It's like you were magnetized to him, and you didn't mind the feeling at all. In fact, you loved it. 

During class, you were doodling on the edges of your classwork, and softly humming some jazz tunes from this morning. Soon you ended up falling asleep, math was boring anyway.

~~

You were chasing someone, your victim, down the empty street. Your mask made your breath feel warm against your cheeks. You giggled, enjoying the chase. You knew your victim was new in this town, and you knew the streets like the back of your hand.

Time for a game of cat and mouse.

You decide to go into a nearby alley, and jump the fence to the other side. You waited for them to walk your way. You nearly giggled, giving away your spot. It was hard not to laugh while playing cat and mouse with your prey.

Soon you see them, cautiously walking down the sidewalk. They looked wonderfully scared, it brought a wicked grin to your face. Another laugh almost escaped your throat.

The 'mouse' was just about to step in front of the opening to the alley you were in but you were in front of them in an instant. They looked at you with big puppy eyes, they pleaded not to be hurt. That just made the feeling grow stronger. You let out a small giggle as they pushed you back to continue running. 

You followed them and ducked into another alleyway. This game was fun. Though your hunger for the loss of life grew and it was getting inpatient.

You found them again and you backed them into an alley, between a run down bar and a drug store. They tried to look intimidating, but it was failing miserably. You approached closer to them as they shrank in the corner.

~~

"(Y/n)~?" Someone cooed, waking you up from your nightmarish dream. That was the 2nd dream you had about killing someone. You looked up and saw Alastor's calming smile. 

Sitting up, you rubbed your eyes of sleep and you stretched slightly. Looking around, you noticed everyone was gone from the room except you, Alastor and the teacher.

"It's lunch time dear, class has been over for a few minutes." He said, extending a hand to you. You took his hand, and grabbed your bag with the other, shifting it onto your shoulder.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep..." You muttered, yawning once more. He simply chuckled as you both walked to the cafeteria.

Once you got to your table, (F/n) was beaming at the both of you. They probably thought that you and Alastor were the cutest couple. You wouldn't disagree if that was the case.

You all chattered about your classes, students and teachers during your lunch break. Alastor never once let go of your hand, stroking the back of your hand with his thumb,