Partners in Crime

The days went by as normal, and by the end of the week, there still wasn't any police reports on the news about Rosie. You wondered why that is, you would've guessed that her parents would make a missing child report. The only people who really said anything about it were some students in school.

That included (F/n). They were asking you and everyone at the table where Rosie went. You just shrugged.

"You know I don't talk to her (F/n). i wouldn't know where she went." You lied. You were a better liar than you originally thought, being an angelic kid had their perks.

(F/n) nodded, agreeing. "You never really did like her." They tapped their fingers. "Maybe she moved and never told anyone."

"That is a possibility." Alastor said, sitting down at the table. He smiled at you, which made your heart do a silly flip.

Everyone looked at him surprised. 

"I thought you left us!" (F/n) called, causing him to laugh.

"Why would I ever leave friends of (Y/n)?" he snaked a hand around your waist. You oddly felt safer. Lizzy just gave him some dirty looks of distrust. He didn't seem to pay attention to her.

"Well, what do you think about heading to the park later, (Y/n)?" He asked you. 

It took a moment to register the question. "Yeah! That sounds fun, how about after school?"

He nodded and you smiled. Everyone went back to eating their lunch and listening to (F/n) gossip about the latest rumors she heard around school.

It seemed like nothing changed between the two of you, it made you feel better at least. Having Rosie gone put you oddly at ease, even though you murdered her in a forest. 

Sometimes, that feeling came back, but for the most part you ignored it. You haven't heard the voice since you killed her, which you found odd but payed no mind to it usually.

(Alastor PoV 1st Person)

I invited my fawn to the park so I could try and see the human body that (Y/n) murdered. I wish I saw it happen, but I didn't want Rosie to know my full intentions with her involvement. I do hope she isn't to mad at me for it, I wouldn't want to kill such a lovely business partner down below. But I will if I must.

The day Rosie kissed me, I was furious. I didn't want it to happen yet, but Rosie, the ever patient woman decided it was the right time. We had a short argument over it after it happened. But I did get what I wanted in the end.

After school was over, I was waiting outside for (Y/n). When I saw her exit the school, I put on my best smile and took her hand in mine.

"Are you ready to go my fawn?" I asked. She looked up at me and giggled a bit.

"Fawn? Is that a new nickname?" She smiled.

"Well, yes. Do you not like it?"

She shook her head. "I find it cute."

(Y/n PoV 2nd Person)

The walk to the park was filled with idle talk, not much of conversations. Al seemed lost in thought, you didn't want to bother him much. 

Nearing the park, he pulled you into the wooded area. He stopped and turned around to look at you. Something danced in his eyes, but you couldn't tell what sort of feeling it was.

"Can you show me where you killed her?" He asked. The question threw you off guard, you had to take a moment to process what he had said.

"But...Why?" You replied. You probably did remember where she was, but why would he want to see a dead, rotting corpse?

"Because, I want to see how well you did." He smiles widely, the chaotic smile you only saw him wear in his demon form.

You smiled and guided him to the spot where Rosie died. The body was still there, and it reeked of decay. Covering your nose, you gestured to it. 

"Here she is." You said, your voice muffled from your shirt sleeve. he just nodded, his smile never falling.

"I'm proud of you, (Y/n). Not many people have the guts to kill someone." He turned towards you. "Would you like to relax at the creek?"

You nodded and followed him to the creek. You decided to sit on a rock and relax. Both of you sat in silence for a few minutes.

After a while, Alastor stood up and stretched, looking at the tree tops. 

"Hey, (Y/n), I have a question." If he was nervous about something, you didn't catch it.

Curious, you tilted your head. "What is it, Al?"

He then turned around, his grin still present, and something listening in his eye. He extended his hand out to you. "I know this is rather sudden, but, how would you like to be my partner in crime?"

You stared at his hand, not sure how to respond. Something in you stirred, like it was waiting for this moment to come. You didn't know how to feel about the situation, but you trusted him enough for it not to go wrong. 

And something deep inside you wanted to kill again.

Taking his hand, you nodded. "Yes, I will." You smiled. He chuckled a bit and the air seemed to get slightly tense, but it wasn't to noticeable. 

"Then my dear, let's rule this town together." he pulled you into a kiss.

~~~~~~~~End of Book 1~~~~~~~~