New Arrival

(??? PoV 1st person)

I was waiting in the wooded area next to the school, where Alastor supposedly said he would meet me. I almost forgot the smells of earth, so lively and fresh, it was a pleasant change from down below. 

Something rustled in the dim green of the morning. I looked in the direction the sound came from and saw a human looking Alastor approach. He was fairly shorter than his demon form naturally, no human is 7 feet tall.

He wore that ever-smile, it still suited him well. Slightly bowing and taking my hand in his, he kissed the back of my hand before straightening himself.

"Always the gentleman I see, Alastor." I said, placing my hand on top of one another.

(Y/n PoV 2nd Person)

Alastor told me he had some things to do before going to school today. Probably some leftover business so you didn't let it bother you to much.

You didn't see him till the school day was about to start. He smiled as he saw you and placed a kiss on your forehead. (F/n) asked where he was but he didn't answer, only chuckled a bit. He never liked talking about his business.

He walked you to class again, just like any other day. You loved it when he walks you to class, you felt less lonely, and you get to spend a bit more time with him too.

It was a pretty normal day during classes, though sometimes you would see a shadow at the edge of your vision. But whenever you went to look at it, nothing was there. It put you on edge a bit. 

At one point you ended up falling into a dreamless sleep in class again. though it was out of boredom, not actual tiredness. You never cared for math anyway. 

Alastor woke you up again, and chuckled a bit. 

"Darling you need to stop falling asleep in class, you would fall behind." He took your arm in his and you both start walking to the cafeteria together.

You both got looks from girls as you walked by, it was normal by now. They all loved Al's charms, but he was only for you. You smirked at them, which caused some of them to look away or pout. 

Everyone else was at the table when you both arrived. Jake gave Al some sort of look and Al shook his head, chuckling softly. You sat next to (F/n) and Al sat on your other side. You all chatted about what you guys did over the weekend. Nothing really was eventful for you, besides the creepy dreams where you were chasing someone.

Suddenly, you heard someone behind you clear their throat. You turned and looked up to see who it was, and it was someone you didn't recognize.

"Hello, may I sit here? You all seem friendly and I just got here recently." The girl's voice was silky smooth. She also had beautiful looks, that you could swear would make every male in the school swoon over her like dogs.

You gulped and nodded, gesturing to one of the empty seats. The girl wore light grey jeans with a light lavender top under a darker purple light jacket. She also had a dark purple and pink beaded necklace on. (similar to the picture below). Her hair was short and black with streaks of silver.

(F/n) looked at them in awe, they certainly looked casually professional

"What's your name?" You heard Jake ask. The girl smiled, almost flirtatious-like. 

"I'm Rosie, and what's yours?" She placed her perfect looking hands on the table, her fingertips drumming on the table.

"I-I'm Jake, and this is my girlfriend Lizzy." He gestured to Lizzy, who was staring daggers at Rosie. She seemed to smile at her distaste.

"And I'm (F/n)!" (F/n) called, waving their hand around. Sometimes you wondered why they had to be so energetic.

"And my name is-" You got cut off by Alastor.

"(Y/n), and my name is Alastor, it's a pleasure to meet you." He spoke, you could swore he had a mischievous look in his eyes. You ignored it though. 

Rosie nodded to the two of you, and gave a flirtatious look to Alastor, which made your blood boil. To remain calm you looked away and ate your lunch quietly. (F/n) looked at you slightly concerned for a moment, before they went and nearly talked the ear off of Rosie.

You excused yourself from the table, just before the bell rang. Before you left you gave Alastor's hand a soft squeeze and headed to your next class. You didn't want to be near Rosie anymore, she was getting on your nerves.

You knew Lizzy felt the same way, when she looked at Jake like that. You felt bad for her, and hope nothing comes from those looks. Rosie reminded you a bit of the girl you punched a few months ago. She wasn't annoying though, she was perfect.

Her looks out-ranked yours, and her voice was like honey. How could you stand up against someone like that? There was a way your sure...

You sat down at your desk in your next class pondering on what to do about her, if you could do anything at all. You didn't notice Alastor come in and sit in his desk next to yours until he cleared his throat, prompting you to look up.

"Are you okay (Y/n)? You seemed upset earlier." He asked you, taking your hand in his. You nodded. Maybe your just over reacting to the whole situation, you never had a boyfriend before Al.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to clear my thoughts a bit is all." You smiled, hopefully he bought the lie. He looked at you, trying to search for something before placing a kiss on your hand.

"Well, I hope you're okay. I don't want anything to hurt you." He flashed his showman smile and it made you giggle a bit. He knew how to brighten your day up that's for sure.