Journal

You open the journal to a random page. The date was months ago from what you saw. You noticed that some of the sentences and words were scratched out, and some of them were in a different language. They were just a bunch of symbols and glyphs that you don't recognize. 

The entry read:

I met a group of teenagers tonight at the cemetery, it was strange to see such a menagerie late at night. One of them was quite loud, two were obviously a couple and the one in the middle peaked my interest.

The girl had (h/l), (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Something seemed different with her than the others, maybe I will pay her a visit soon. She's x̶x̶x̶x̶x̶x̶.

The entry ended with some symbols and markings. That was the day you met Alastor. Through the Ouija board (F/n) had. Since that day your life has made an interesting turn.

Maybe for the worst, since sometimes you felt like you were losing your mind. But you got it handled, you were pretty confident in that. It's nothing you can't handle.

You flip through some of the pages, and you noticed some of the pages torn out for some reason. Looking through the more recent dates, up to a month or so ago, you see a bit of an entry that caught your eye.

The plan my shade had is surprisingly working well. x̶x̶x̶x̶x̶x̶  makes mortals do strange things. Keeps them on edge, frightened, like an alert deer. By this I'm....

Suddenly the journal was snatched from your hands. Startled, you looked up and saw the shadow figure standing in front of you, though instead of the creepy grin, he looked angry. Very angry. And it made you back up further onto your bed, you felt like it was going to hurt you.

"Where....Find....This...?" It's voice was laced with so much static it was almost unclear of what he was saying. It sounded like many radio frequency changes at once and it hurt your ears a bit. He also sounded mad.

"I-I don't know, it j-just appeared on my desk this m-morning..!" You sputtered out. You would be lying if you said you weren't scared. He just kept on staring at you.

"This...Morning..." The shadow repeated. he tilted his head, as if in thought, then he vanished with the journal. You took a sigh of relief and relaxed on your bed.

~~~

Some time went by, and now your laying on your bed to go to sleep, its almost 10pm. But you couldn't stop thinking about the journal, and the shadow.

Was the shadow you saw the shade Alastor mentioned in one of the entries? And what did it want with you? It always seemed he was far off in the corners of your vision but you weren't sure. 

Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your head, accompanied by loud almost deafening static sounds. It hurt a lot. You curled yourself on your sides and hold your head, wishing it to stop. You couldn't do anything but lay there.

Eventually the pain and the noise became numb and you fell asleep, still curled up on your side.