Proper Meeting

You've had that dream for a week. Or more, you lost count honestly. But the man in red doesn't bother you as much anymore like it did the first week. You'd always be running until you stop just to see him say hello shortly after, or you'd run into him while running from whatever it was you were running from.

You never told your friends or family, never found it a need to tell people about dreams, no matter how odd they seemed to be. Dreams don't really matter, they're just imagination. You started ignoring the dreams.

No one at your table talks about the night you all went to the cemetery. It's like it didn't even happen, you wouldn't be surprised if they forgot about the whole incident. You were a bit more quiet since then though, loosing yourself in your thoughts over whatever none sense that is your dreams. At least at first. Now it's just re-living those cemetery scenes in your head over and over. No one really payed attention to your silence though, often talking about some gossip going around at school. You tried to listen and keep up with the conversation but it always drifted towards that night.

You remember how the static felt. It wasn't like you were in physical pain from it, it just felt very uncomfortable, like someone was scratching the inside of your skull. or a bunch of bees trapped and buzzing around endlessly.

After waving goodbye to F/n after being picked up from school on Friday, you sigh in relief. Resting your bag on your lap and looking out the window, you're glad it's the weekend again.

"How was school Honey?" Your mom asked.

"It was uneventful." You reply, still looking out the window, watching the buildings and people pass in a blur.

When you got home you went to your room after saying hi to your dog. You set your bag by your door and plop on your bed and sigh, missing the comfortable arsenal of blankets and pillows. Lizzy says you have to many blankets and pillows, but you disagree. You can never have enough of the soft comfortable goodness that they provide. 

You close your eyes and lay there peacefully, silently wishing that you turned on your radio, but your now to relaxed to move so you forget about it. 

Almost drifting off to sleep you start to hear a quiet humming noise. Thinking it was just your mom checking up on you after the long day, you pay no mind to it. But the humming never went away, and it seemed like the humming had some static laced in between. Static....

You open your eyes and bolt up, making the person turn around. When you look at him, you take a sharp breath, almost like a gasp. He's the man in your dreams. The man in red. Only you could see his face this time, his skin is grey, like a corpse and his eyes are blood red. And his smile...It's the creepiest smile you've seen. With sharp yellow pointed teeth. You shimmy closer to the corner of your bed, and the wall.

The man in red chuckles a bit, also sounding like tuning static from an old radio. "Why, hello dear! It's a pleasure to properly meet you!" His voice sounded like someone shoved a 1930's radio where his voice box should be.

You just stared at him, in all his red attire. You also notice that his hair has black ends and two toughs of hair sticking strait up. That's...A lot of red.

"I believe we met at the cemetery?" He stated it more like a question.

"I....Uh...don't remember seeing you at the cemetery..." You finally spoke. You would've remembered someone dressed up like this, they stick out like a sore thumb.

He rubs his chin for a second, like he's in deep thought. "Does the name 'Alastor' ring a bell?" his mischievous grin returned.

Your face showed some sort of recognition, his smile grew wider, if that was even possible. You nod. "The spirit who we talked to with the Ouija board?" You slightly shivered when you mentioned the board. You never want to touch it again.

"Yes, indeedy! That was me! I was taking a quiet stroll in the cemetery when I saw you kids at the statue." His eyes seemed to have a glint in them, but you didn't know what it meant. You decide to stay silent, still staring at the man in your room. "Don't you know it's nor polite to stare my dear~?" He chuckled. You looked down at one of your many pillows.

"Sorry." You mumbled. "How did you find me...Alastor?" It felt weird speaking his name, but that seemed to calm him down in a way, at least you think it did. His eyes seemed to soften a bit.

"I followed you home dear~" He replied. That's not creepy at all...But he is a demon so you guess it was possible to say the least.

"Well..." You paused. "Why are you here anyway?" You asked another question.

His 'ears' seemed to perk up. "Because of you my dear~ You interest me. No other human has done so before." He seemed to be staring straight through you.

"I.....See..." You look over at the wall, not wanting to make eye contact. "My name is (Y/n)...Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier...I...Think you should go before my mom wonders who I'm talking to."

He nodded and straightened his suit jacket. "You'll hear from me again soon, (Y/n). It's nice to be officially acquainted." He seemed to chuckle a bit darkly before disappearing into thin air.

(Alastor PoV 1st person)

The innocent fawn seems to be terrified of me. It's normal though, who wouldn't be terrified of someone like me? A demon, a sinner, a murderer. But there's more to come my dear (Y/n). Soon enough you won't be scared. Soon enough you will be mine...I'll make sure of it one way or another.