New Student

You never had that dream again after that night, and you were thankful for that. Recurring dreams are the worst. 

When you were lounging in your room drawing yet another picture of Alastor, you admitted to yourself that you did have a crush on him, for whatever reason it may be. You hope your friends find out though, it would be a mess trying to explain things to them.

Nothing eventful happened in school this week, though Lizzy caught the Flu. So it was just you, F/n and Jake. You all made small talk, surprisingly F/n didn't chat anyone's ears off today. Must not be eventful in the gossip department either, which was surprising because it's well, gossip.

The lunch bell rang and you got up and waved by to your friends. When you began walking to class you felt a finger tap on your shoulder. You stop in your tracks.

Without looking behind you, you ask, "What do you want?" Sounding rather bored. You just wanted to get to class.

You heard a familiar sounding voice reply. "It seems that I've lost my way dear, can you help me find my class?"

Dear? Who the hell is this guy? You heave a sigh and turn around, looking annoyed. You're eyes widen when you see the brown fluffy looking hair. You look at his face and you see the person smiling some-what softly.

"A-Alastor?" You asked. His smile widened a bit. You grabbed his arm and went to a part of school doesn't really go to. "What are you doing here?"

He chuckled a bit. "What do you mean? I just transferred here." His smile never left. His smart ass behavior was getting annoying.

"Alastor, there's no need to lie to me, no one can hear us." You said, crossing your arms.

He relaxed a bit. "I told Charlie that I would be up here for awhile to take care of some business, and I thought, why not go to the same school as (Y/n)?" He said, straightening his shirt. Even though he looks more modern, there's a small feel of class.

"Business? Like what?" 

He chuckled. "A bit nosy are we?" You blushed a bit and looked away. 

Clearing your throat, you look back at him. "So what classes do you have?" He then handed you a paper with his schedule. Some of the classes you both had together. And the class you're late in he has as well. 

Realizing how late you two were, you grabbed his arm again and pulled him out of the hall. "Follow me and don't goof around we don't want to be caught by-"

"Hall monitors?" Someone said behind you. You turn around and see one of the hall monitors standing there. "Where are you guys heading?" They ask.

You gulped. "Just back to class, we just went to the bathroom." You tried to lie. The monitor raised their eyebrow.

"Then hurry back." They said and turned around. You sigh in relief as Alastor simply chuckled. You continued on the way to your class.

When you got to class, you open the door quietly. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you and Alastor.

"(Y/n), you're late." The teacher said. You nodded.

"Sorry, but someone asked me to give the new kid here a tour of the school. I looked at his schedule and he's supposed to be here too." You walked into the room and so did Alastor, it felt like he was staring holes in the back of your head. 

The teacher looked at a piece of paper on their desk and nodded. "Yes of course, Alastair is it? Welcome to World History class. I'm your teacher and..." They looked around the room. "You can sit by (Y/n)." They looked at you for a response and you nodded.

"Yes of course." you said and walked to your desk. Alastor shook the teachers hand and followed you, sitting in the desk next to yours.

School just got a lot more interesting...